• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attendance list at 6234- name a bigger lie if you can

Tickets sold is such an easy concept to understand but.....some people still think Obama care is working so.....

same with upper deck; you are too generous with the lower. I actually counted section by section and came to 1400-1500. I am guessing less than 2000 total for the whole event. Even the little dance team left after their performance.

CatStevens was probably sitting where he had an eagle eye view of the attendance. Bet he was wearing those funny glasses that makes you see multiples of everything. Plausible explanation for the higher attendance estimates...

CatStevens was probably sitting where he had an eagle eye view of the attendance. Bet he was wearing those funny glasses that makes you see multiples of everything. Plausible explanation for the higher attendance estimates...

Cat+Stevens+catstevens.jpg

I don't really get these threads. Every school counts tickets sold. At a minimum we sold 3-4k season tickets. That means the number will never drop below whatever that number is. Then you add up how many people bought single game tickets t get the "actual attendance" for each said game.

Why the fuck can't people keep their stupid political beliefs out of sports threads?

How do you know if someone is a conservative? They can't have the simplest conversation without talking about hating Obama.

Since Obama is too busy with other things, I'm thinking the quoted poster has trouble recognizing when people are messing with RJ Karl. Needs improvement.

Catstevens is also taking credit for a prorated portion of the attendance from USC, Providence, Kent State, BYU, Villanova, and Bradley games.

Even Arod's - "I never did any PEDs" is a rookie fib compared to this number.

I can't think of one that compares.

"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance."

Anybody have a pic from last night?

I don't really get these threads. Every school counts tickets sold. At a minimum we sold 3-4k season tickets. That means the number will never drop below whatever that number is. Then you add up how many people bought single game tickets t get the "actual attendance" for each said game.

You don't get it?

Fewer people are attending Wake basketball games. Wake is claiming that it's the opposite by intentionally citing a misleading statistic.

The problem is that tickets sold does not equal attendance. This is like saying KKD has record-high revenue and neglecting to mention that profitability is in the toilet. If you report tickets sold, don't call it attendance.

I guess the lowers weren't aware of the black out that the upper deck folks went for?

Back