• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attendance list at 6234- name a bigger lie if you can

I felt like the crowd last night was smaller than Monday's game, which was also terrible. What was Monday's official #?

What our Joel lacks in physical bodies, is made up with in culture that flows through it.

Crowd did arrive late and at about the 10 minute mark of the first half I felt like about 1/4 to 1/3 full was about right. In the picture my wife and I are the only people sitting on our row and later it had most of the people there that usually sit on that row.

Wake forest basketball is now the equivalent of a boring cocktail party. Everyone tries to show up fashionably late and then leaves before the party is over. Woohoo. Thanks Ron!

same with upper deck; you are too generous with the lower. I actually counted section by section and came to 1400-1500. I am guessing less than 2000 total for the whole event. Even the little dance team left after their performance.

VERY ACCURATE GUESSTIMATE OF THE ATTENDANCE!! My count was closer to the 1400-1500 than the 2000 mark as well.

Upstairs had a green out, not black out. I want to personally thank the people that sit on the second row of folding chairs on the floor across from wake bench for not showing up. That allowed me and my crew to sit there.

Upstairs had a green out, not black out. I want to personally thank the people that sit on the second row of folding chairs on the floor across from wake bench for not showing up. That allowed me and my crew to sit there.

You got courtside seats last night?

Looks like folks are @ a "Wake" no emotion...

No excitement at all during the games. The biggest fan reaction all night came after several taps at the offensive end following a missed shot ended up with a long carom that we ran down to reset the offense. Effort, yes, but good grief.

It is sad what has happened to games at the Joel and the program in general.

No excitement at all during the games. The biggest fan reaction all night came after several taps at the offensive end following a missed shot ended up with a long carom that we ran down to reset the offense. Effort, yes, but good grief.

A true #culture play. In fact, we are coached to miss bunnies in order to create just this type of exciting opportunity.

It is sad what has happened to games at the Joel and the program in general.

What? No craziness during the "MAYHEM MINUTE!"?

So at this point there's a whole generation of Wake kids who have no idea what it's like to get jacked for a basketball game, right?

Back