• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attendance list at 6234- name a bigger lie if you can

Just looking at those pictures makes me depressed. For all of us that are Wake fans, but especially for the students. Rockin out in a packed Joel and jumping around to Zombie Nation after an awesome play leading into a timeout. Such an great feeling.

Just looking at those pictures makes me depressed. For all of us that are Wake fans, but especially for the students. Rockin out in a packed Joel and jumping around to Zombie Nation after an awesome play leading into a timeout. Such an great feeling.
2905460818_cc04d25aa8_m.jpg

I am glad to hear we got rid of the hype intro. Last time I went to a game (several years ago) I had this sense of vicarious embarrassment about having this huge overblown intro for a team I knew would barely complete let alone win. When we're good again we can restart that stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Im not sure what Ashby Cook's feelings are toward the athletic department and basketball situation. But i don't believe he's been at a game this year, maybe i just missed him.

Can we fucking do away with those wretched tie dyes while we are at it? Like, collect them all and burn them. Please?

Im not sure what Ashby Cook's feelings are toward the athletic department and basketball situation. But i don't believe he's been at a game this year, maybe i just missed him.

This. Been to all the games. Did not see him

Besides lots of empty seats, there were at least 14 empty suites. This means many of the big donors and sponsors are not attending either.

Say what we will about Dino but Dino has handled this nonsense with more class than Ronny or Jeff could ever imagine. Dino wasn't a great coach but he was a pretty cool dude plus that play he drew up against Duke in the waning seconds was sick.

Besides lots of empty seats, there were at least 14 empty suites. This means many of the big donors and sponsors are not attending either.

How many suites does the Joel have?

Probably about 20

From their website:
Wake Forest has 18 box suites that vary in size and scope. Suites accommodate between 12 and 20 people, have VIP parking, televisions, game programs, food service (available at additional cost) and include use at most events in LJVM Coliseum. In addition to season-long suites, the Athletic Department has a suite available for game-by-game rental. For more information about season pricing and availability, contact Nicole Miller

Last edited:
Back