• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

You're joking but we are still recruiting at least two guards who are or have been in the 2018 class.

I imagine Manning would recruit a late bloomer stretch big as well.

Are you sure that's not a kid photoshopped into an old tape of mine?

RJ's comment to me was funny...your comment, Bill, not so much.

If we just crow about how we beat State for a recruit, tintin and tau will be around shortly enough to correct us.

Meh not really with me. But you just continue to loop me in there so whatever. I am never disparaging toward wake on these boards or really anywhere else. Childhood memories and all the Deacs still have a soft spot in my heart.

Lewis has been a really weird recruitment/commitment. He was top 60 as mentioned here early on. Had several injuries that set him back and he's not progressed as scouts thought he would from what NCSU fans were told. Think he's a really good defender and team leader but I think with Keatts getting the summer to see Markell Johnson, Batts and Braxton Beverly I don't think NCSU really had a need for PG and was okay losing out on that commitment/parting ways. Will be interesting to see how he develops in the ACC. Given the way Manning has recruited, I don't think i'd question it too much.

Definitely a couple of Boner JAMZ 2017 type highlight dunks from these young prospects.

How killer would it be to add Lecque to our lineup of versatile wings and forwards?? Talk about an embarrassment of riches type scenario. The Jaylen and Jalen show, featuring the dunk-sical stylings of the explosive and wiry Zeke Mucius, the smooth, silent assassin known as Chaundee Brown and the point-forward phenom sensation Sharone "The Price is" Wright!

#DaretoDream

Love the idea of Jaylen, Jalen, Chaundee, but we need a big to block the lane.

Love the idea of Jaylen, Jalen, Chaundee, but we need a big to block the lane.

One year with Sarr ;-) stretching the floor and running back door, and Doral clogging up the lane.

Oh wait, is Lecque definitely 2019 or is he still considering a reclassification?

One year with Sarr ;-) stretching the floor and running back door, and Doral clogging up the lane.

Oh wait, is Lecque definitely 2019 or is he still considering a reclassification?
He'll reclassify to 2018 if it's in his best interest, which isn't cryptic and meaningless at all.

But for WF, from speaking with someone (before Lewis committed), they felt that WF has a chance if he were to go back to 2018 but if he stays with 2019, he's going to a blue blood school.

Christ school is dukie headquarters

Meh, just for the Plumlee brothers. Even then though the Plumlee's are really quality kids for the traditional Duke players. Miles and Marshall are particularly really good guys.

Back