• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC @ WFU – Sat 10/22 – 3:30 ACCN

Can we get to 50?

Wouldn’t mind seeing Griffis to Grimes again.

I wonder if that BC fan who said that he considers this their second easiest game other than UConn last week has any different opinion now after watching a meh performance from Wake throughout long stretches yield a 43-15 whooping when Wake took the starters out?

Probably not.

Our WR's are as well coached as any in the country. They all can play. And sam Hartman has got to be the most mentally tough QB in the country. In the face of a rush he NEVER EVER flinches. He doesn't get the hype of the BIG program QB's but he's as good as any of them. He should be in the top 5 for the Heisman no matter what anybody says.

I wonder if that BC fan who said that he considers this their second easiest game other than UConn last week has any different opinion now after watching a meh performance from Wake throughout long stretches yield a 43-15 whooping when Wake took the starters out?

Probably not.
I live in NE, work in Boston often. They are delusional about their sports programs. My partner, BC grad, bet me dinner straight up on this game.

For those of you bitching about the tv announcers, mute the tv and listen to Stan. I can’t stand this crew and it’s been great for my blood pressure to listen to Stan and Dave instead.

I live in NE, work in Boston often. They are delusional about their sports programs. My partner, BC grad, bet me dinner straight up on this game.

LOL. He must have just felt like making dinner.

Nice defensive stand.

If these announcers know we exist, they must know how much we hate their homerism.

God I’d love to score again. (Also, I should caveat that my husband is a Philly sports fan and is delusional about that).

Herzlich dropping message boards references.

Great run by Claiborne.

Six players with between 34 and 79 rec yards.

Back