• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden

Bottom line is anyone who doesn't believe the 2024 Prez election is not going to be competitive race, even if douche bag Trump runs in prison garb, is kidding themselves.
The primary reason may be is that it will be the lowest turnout in a Prez election ever, especially in the 18-29 voter category. It's estimated the 50% of young people between 18-29 voted in the 2020 election. That was an 11% increase over the 2016 election. Apathy may cause this number to fall below 30% in 2024 which is not good for Biden. His victory in 2020 was powered by young voters especially youth of color.
It's definitely going to be competitive, in part because of dumbasses like you (but who are in swing states) who pretend like Trump is the worst thing ever but will help him anyway.

It's definitely going to be competitive, in part because of dumbasses like you (but who are in swing states) who pretend like Trump is the worst thing ever but will help him anyway.
It really shouldn’t matter what someone thinks of Biden. You either want Trump to be president or you don’t. That’s your choice.

Was she ever thrown out of Hamilton though?!?
I think you meant a traveling production of beetlejuice….nm… I just googled it and it was pence. I thought you were making a reference to boebert. Side note: was pence so obtuse to the events he went to? He walked out on a Colts game because the players kneeled… did he think that they weren’t going to kneel because he was there?

What did Biden do in 8 years as VP that Harris hasn’t done in almost 3?
Harris cackles best of any vp in history. That is her tell when she doesn’t know the answer to a serious question.

Tell me you’ve never heard a recording of John C. Calhoun laughing without telling me you’ve never heard a recording of John C. Calhoun laughing.

I think that Harris would do fine if called upon, better than the republican alternative and it's not even close. so what's the problem?

gay white male vs black woman. who you got?

Why is she a problem? Please answer as specifically as you can....
I mean she speaks like you told chat GPT to sound like a VP but only gave it the most limited information on the topic to discuss.

That and her record as DA, and how she got that job.....

Harris would be fine. She would surround herself with rational, competent, intelligent people who would take their oath to the Constitution seriously. Trump would surround himself with people who are loyal to him, the Constitution be damned.
Nope. He only allows the best people to join his criminal enterprises.

Isn't it sad that the only perspective we get on this thread is he/she would be better than Trump?
I get it but said never the less.

Back