• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden

I really wish conservatives would make up their minds about Biden - either he's a senile, doddering old fool who doesn't know where he is and is being controlled by sinister forces (like, say, Kamala Harris), or he's a wicked genius who is cleverly covering up his and his son's financial misdeeds while working to undermine Real Americans and MAGA nation, Israel, Russia, and other "Godly" nations around the world. Awful hard to be both, but of course they don't care. Whatever suits the moment.

Last edited:
what’s even dumber is that people eat it up and vote for them. years of defunding schools will do that I guess

Can’t read the article due to paywall but easing sanctions on Venezuela is a good move. It’s not our job to elect or decide their leaders and the only thing our sanctions do is exacerbate the already poor conditions there. Ends up hurting the citizens far more than the governmental leaders.

It’s not as bad as well done steaks.

And I love PBJ.

How lucky is Biden that he has a brother who pays back his loans. You ever try getting money back from a sibling? It’s damn near impossible.

New Gallup Poll - Biden approval rating down to 37%… down 11% among Democrats from September to October 👋🏻👋🏻

I would say that almost all of that 11% drop is based on the handling of Israel/Palestine. It will be interesting the long term implications that holds for the election next year.

Hopefully he doesn't lose a substantial percentage of folks left of him because of his stance here. I will obviously vote for him no matter what in the general election against DJT, but strongly disagree with how he has handled this.

Back