• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden

Thanks, but I'd prefer something more current; book was published in 2002.

Thanks, but I think I'm going to look for something more current; book was published in 2002.

It’s the gold standard of the field and explains the history through Clinton really well, but if you’re interested in something more current then I can reach out to a colleague and find a recommendation.

My DMs are open.

Why would a conservative want new information? #beararmsüberalles

Border & Rule by Harsha Walia or The End of the Myth by Greg Grandin.

One of those names scares me less. I'll read that one.

Because he just gave Iran 6B dollars (I've been Twittering a little bit this morning and that's the RW talking point).

Because he just gave Iran 6B dollars (I've been Twittering a little bit this morning and that's the RW talking point).
So he can tie Israeli aid to Ukrainian, forcing the GOP to pass a budget that includes both or they will look anti-Israel.

After his performance today, how can you not be convinced that Biden needs to be replaced as the Democratic nominee for President.. He is simply a feeble, weak old man.

Can't wait for Dark Brandon Pops to show up and tell us all about how great Biden is !

Say what you will; you'll all defend his ass all day because you feel you have no other option. Part of me gets that.
But if you think anyone in the world looks at Biden, and in effect, the USA as anything but a weak ineffective nation who only has money and a strong military to throw around you are kidding yourself.
You can't have real relevancy and effectiveness in world affairs without balls and Biden leaves his in the toilet every morning. I can only imagine the number of votes he has lost in the last few days with his performance.

I disagree with the USA's stance overall on the conflict, but I think the response by basically any president on either side of the aisle would have been roughly the same as it was yesterday.

Say what you will; you'll all defend his ass all day because you feel you have no other option. Part of me gets that.
But if you think anyone in the world looks at Biden, and in effect, the USA as anything but a weak ineffective nation who only has money and a strong military to throw around you are kidding yourself.
You can't have real relevancy and effectiveness in world affairs without balls and Biden leaves his in the toilet every morning. I can only imagine the number of votes he has lost in the last few days with his performance.
His ability to unite most of the world against Russia when they invaded Ukraine kind of invalidates your whole premise

In the early days it was very much up in the air how much the western world would push back against Putin.

Back