• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Money Behind Buzz

This whole "my son could play for him stuff" is bullshit. I don't expect a basketball coach to be a paragon of virtue. Any dads should only have so much input into who the kid's college coach is anyway. Guess what, your kid is better at sports than you are. He can take whatever the coach dishes out and if he's good enough to go pro he'll be dealing with an even bigger egomaniac who isn't constrained by some NCAA rules.

and he's not stupid enough to say something that could be considered inflammatory when people in the audience could potentially broadcast what he said. Now, if he said this to p4nthers11 in confidence, that's one thing... but in public? Means nothing.

Buzz needs 13 wins or he is gone. That's the fact of the matter.[/QUOTE]

You have been all-in on this opinion, for some time now. What do you know?

What do you expect me to say on a public internet forum where I have been candid with enough details of my real life identity? I'll say this: I'm not putting my hard earned money on the line because I have a "gut feeling".

and he's not stupid enough to say something that could be considered inflammatory when people in the audience could potentially broadcast what he said. Now, if he said this to p4nthers11 in confidence, that's one thing... but in public? Means nothing.

Buzz needs 13 wins or he is gone. That's the fact of the matter.[/QUOTE]

You have been all-in on this opinion, for some time now. What do you know?

WHO does he know, you mean?

And I bet that Ben Sutton would have been proud to have Skip coach his son, with Dino on the staff. Did Dino go rogue when Skip died and he got the job? Did he pull down Jeff Battle with him? The whole supposition is just stupid.

What do you expect me to say on a public internet forum where I have been candid with enough details of my real life identity? I'll say this: I'm not putting my hard earned money on the line because I have a "gut feeling".

I'm not doubting you nor am I soliciting any id'ing data, but your confidence is hard to ignore. Trying to cure myself of the wishful thinking that you're right.

I've been wrong about one thing when i try and ask one of my sources... and that was what was going to be on the back of the uniforms. He must have seen a composite sketch or something.

The reality of the matter is that nothing has been decided at this point. RW wants to keep Bz ... that is clear and without question. Whether he can keep Bz wont be decided until the season is over. There is no magic number. I am convinced that Bz isnt going anywhere of his own volition. The powers that be will keep maintaining the same party line until the moment they change course.

I will say, my source for what Ty and Melvin did wrong was a football player I sat next to in summer school.

The first thing he blamed was the "culture", Dino's one and doners. He's blaming the quiters (can you blame them) who left the program. Everything that is wrong with the program is now gone. BS was just clearing the deck. Bzz stands alone if the team fails next season with his guys. We're stuck with Bzz no matter what.

The reality of the matter is that nothing has been decided at this point. RW wants to keep Bz ... that is clear and without question. Whether he can keep Bz wont be decided until the season is over. There is no magic number. I am convinced that Bz isnt going anywhere of his own volition. The powers that be will keep maintaining the same party line until the moment they change course.

If his wife is so miserable here, whey would he put her through the ringer for one more season?

It will only get worse with time, surely they are smart enough to get that.

I'm not doubting you nor am I soliciting any id'ing data, but your confidence is hard to ignore. Trying to cure myself of the wishful thinking that you're right.

If I win the bet, I have a list of demands.

1. Someone will procure a kiddie pool so I can swim pennies of Sportin' Woody's ill spent money.
2. My name turns Green
3. I get animation/show rights to anything based on characters from this forum.

If his wife is so miserable here, whey would he put her through the ringer for one more season?

She may be miserable, but she will be more miserable when he has to take a huge pay cut when he is done here.

If I win the bet, I have a list of demands.

1. Someone will procure a kiddie pool so I can swim pennies of Sportin' Woody's ill spent money.
2. My name turns Green
3. I get animation/show rights to anything based on characters from this forum.

And if you're wrong?

He has also made our entire fan base miserable for 3 years now, and he hasn't left. Why would he put us through the ringer for another season?

It will only get worse with time, surely he is smart enough to get that.

Its becoming clear to me that the only reasonable course of action is acid throwing

Its becoming clear to me that the only reasonable course of action is acid throwing

I'll stick to taking acid. Trust me, it's a much better trip than we have been taking...

Back