• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Money Behind Buzz

The reality of the matter is that nothing has been decided at this point. RW wants to keep Bz ... that is clear and without question. Whether he can keep Bz wont be decided until the season is over. There is no magic number. I am convinced that Bz isnt going anywhere of his own volition. The powers that be will keep maintaining the same party line until the moment they change course.

Do you know how much the Joel is playing into this? From what I understand, Wake has until the summer to decide whether or not they'll buy it from the city? I have heard that some of the pressure here is that Wake can't justify buying the Joel with the attendance numbers [Redacted] draws.

Do you know how much the Joel is playing into this? From what I understand, Wake has until the summer to decide whether or not they'll buy it from the city? I have heard that some of the pressure here is that Wake can't justify buying the Joel with the attendance numbers [Redacted] draws.

Living outside the area, was not aware of that...Extremely good point that has considerable merit...

Hell, they're having free ticket give aways for Chris Paul's jersey retiring day. Truly sad times.

From what I've heard, the Joel is a money pit. It's hard to justify sinking money into it to begin with.

Given where the program is headed under Ron and Bz, we'd be better off putting up some bleachers around the Collins courts.

From what I've heard, the Joel is a money pit. It's hard to justify sinking money into it to begin with.

Given where the program is headed under Ron and Bz, we'd be better off putting up some bleachers around the Collins courts.

I can't explain the leap in logic, but somehow this made me think that we need to starts Buzz facts. Similar to chuck norris facts, but, clearly, the opposite.

Dating yourself there, as the Collins courts are no more. Didn't they get leveled when New Dorm was built?

Speaking of the Joel, is it still called that? Seem to remember reading something recently that said the name of the arena had officially been changed to the W-S Sports and Event Center, or something like that.

I can't explain the leap in logic, but somehow this made me think that we need to starts Buzz facts. Similar to chuck norris facts, but, clearly, the opposite.

Something like "When unwiped ass has diarrhea, it's Jeff [Redacted]."

Dating yourself there, as the Collins courts are no more. Didn't they get leveled when New Dorm was built?

Is nothing sacred?

there is a new court there and it is pretty sweet.

there's also a sweet one near palmer/piccolo

for a school where a lot of the students play hoops, they are pretty misguided about jeffy.

Is nothing sacred?

there is a new court there and it is pretty sweet.

there's also a sweet one near palmer/piccolo

for a school where a lot of the students play hoops, they are pretty misguided about jeffy.

OK good. Glad they replaced the old ones with new ones. Thanks for the clarification as I was clearly unaware of the new ones being put in.

"Jeff [Redacted] has only won one ACC road game at Wake Forest"

Am I doing it right?

If you think maintaining a 20-year old building is a problem, try figuring out where we're going to play for cheaper. Not to mention that we get the land too.

If you think maintaining a 20-year old building is a problem, try figuring out where we're going to play for cheaper. Not to mention that we get the land too.

cameron has got to be 80 years old. the school my dad went to was 600 years old. Its not about age, its about building it right the first time and then maintaining it.

Back