• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

So quick primer on how analogies work:

Saying "voting for biden is like eating shit" is comparing the act of voting to the act of eating shit.

When you write:

Voting for Nina Turner is like voting for a bowl of shit.

you are comparing Nina Turner to a bowl of shit.

So quick primer on how analogies work:

Saying "voting for biden is like eating shit" is comparing the act of voting to the act of eating shit.

When you write:

you are comparing Nina Turner to a bowl of shit.
Lol ok

I said voting for Nina Turner was like voting for a bowl of shit which would be a lot more palatable than eating shit I would think thank so actually it's a favorable analogy.

Last edited:
haha also turner's analogy was "voting for biden is like eating half a bowl of shit" so the other half of the bowl could have been something good! she was right!

It's been 18 months already, we gotta get rid of this eviction moratorium. what do you think is juicing the house market? There's no supply because people don't have to pay rent and can't get evicted.

If you're ok with that I should just point out that comparing a black woman to actual shit probably isn't the best look
Oh for Lord's sake she's the one who made the analogy in the 1st place.

So is shitlib like voting for a bowl of shit or eating shit in hipster neo marxist coffee house lingo?

It's been 18 months already, we gotta get rid of this eviction moratorium. what do you think is juicing the house market? There's no supply because people don't have to pay rent and can't get evicted.

I suppose my message to landlords is the same as the conservative message to minimum wage employees, if you don’t like it, find another job!

I suppose my message to landlords is the same as the conservative message to minimum wage employees, if you don’t like it, find another job!

I'm more coming from the hey I'd like to buy a house one day for less than $5 mil

I'm more coming from the hey I'd like to buy a house one day for less than $5 mil

on the one hand you have people who can't afford rent and on the other hand you've got a guy who wants housing prices to get better in LA for his pinball machine collection

fortunately for you, the Democratic party has your back!

Back