• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Admittingly both are about 98% white, but so was wake. I guess I'm just not as self-loathing as y'all. could call me a proud deac.

Is Larry Elder about to be Governor of California?

LA Times article has likely voters at basically 50/50 to recall. Dems don't care about the issue, and Pubs are energized.

Is Larry Elder about to be Governor of California?

It wouldn't surprise me at all. The first few months of Biden's Presidency and a supposedly Democratic Congress have only shown once again just how feckless, inept, timid, bungling, and divided Democrats are compared to Republicans in terms of political tactics, strategy, and effectiveness. It would be perfectly in line for them to lose the governor's race in an overwhelmingly blue state. There's an article in The Hill today on how the Democrats are losing on the Critical Race Theory issue because they haven't developed any kind of coherent response to these spurious GOP attacks and legislation at all, and don't even appear to be aware of the danger they're facing from GOP grassroots organizing on this (bogus) issue. Same as it ever was.

Last edited:
Yeah. Democrats are the political embodiment of a football team settling for FGs throughout a game playing prevent defense with a 1 point lead. They don't realize that this whole CRT debacle or the CA recall mess are essentially game-winning FGs every 2 years for Republican voters. They give Republicans the turnout edge they need.

Democrats are forever losing 20-18.

Weird. I was assured by the experts on the Tunnels that the Biden border plan was more humane for the immigrant children than the "kids in cages" under Trump (and Obama).

What happened?

Yeah, we are getting past the point when we can comfortably say "Biden is trying to clean up Trump's mess." I am willing to allow that it takes a lot to change policy and practice in the Federal Government, but 7 months with this situation festering or even getting worse is terrible. Trump is a full bowl of shit and Biden's border policy/execution is too.

Yeah. Democrats are the political embodiment of a football team settling for FGs throughout a game playing prevent defense with a 1 point lead. They don't realize that this whole CRT debacle or the CA recall mess are essentially game-winning FGs every 2 years for Republican voters. They give Republicans the turnout edge they need.

Democrats are forever losing 20-18.

well at least the current main pub strategy is literally suicide to own the libs. Can't help with the numbers in swing states like Florida.

On a damn roll:

He can’t hurt you anymore Chris.

Pretty sure you and Chris are supposed to get along now according to Our Revolution. Getting along is the pragmatic thing to do.

I would love for Chris to go post the latest 10 tweets from that account and attempt to explain what they all mean or even reference.

Back