• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I think it's fine learning about it in the normal course of life rather than shoving my 4-year-old in front of some dude in a wig, a dress, and six pounds of makeup and making them sit there with a bunch of other uncomfortable kids whose freakazoid parents think that such activities are worthwhile.

You’re assuming a 4 year old would be uncomfortable because you would be uncomfortable as a 50-something suburban dad whose wee wee tingles too much.

So the founding fathers? Or was it cool then because they owned humans?

LOL. Yep.

you just gotta hope that Biff's bit is a board thing bc holy shit

you just gotta hope that Biff's bit is a board thing bc holy shit

I get the feeling we’re part of his MAGA origin story. “I Used to Be a Democrat Until the Left Was Mean to Me on the Internet.”

I wonder if he’ll mention us by name.

I get the feeling we’re part of his MAGA origin story. “I Used to Be a Democrat Until the Left Was Mean to Me on the Internet.”

I wonder if he’ll mention us by name.

bkf certainly did

if only y'all didn't need his vote

i truly feel for anybody who does

what a miserable piece of shit

has basically everything that he could ever want, and prefers to spend his life convincing himself that he's trolling about drag queens

Saying Biff is more annoying than RJ is more #fakenews than "SF is Failing and Progressives are the Cause"

Similar to Biff's situation, I refuse to take my kids to any Disney World restaurant because I don't want them to be groomed to become furries.

i truly feel for anybody who does

what a miserable piece of shit

has basically everything that he could ever want, and prefers to spend his life convincing himself that he's trolling about drag queens

What percentage of parents in this country do you think actually take their kids to Drag Queen Story Time ? Seriously ? Maybe 0.1%, that's one in a thousand ?

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Biff no one here is really arguing about taking their children to drag queen story time we are all commenting on your obvious disdain for drag queens and your condescending a “woke” society that might find value in people breaking gender norms. I promise that it’s possible for you to not share a belief in something without being contemptuous of those that have that belief

Last edited:
What percentage of parents in this country do you think actually take their kids to Drag Queen Story Time ? Seriously ? Maybe 0.1%, that's one in a thousand ?

oh damn biff wins with this argument every time

So Lauren Hobert? What’s the deal with her? Gonna need to see some video to confirm like we did with Madison Crawford.

I'm not sure that you're grasping the point here.

It's possible to make a personal decision while also not being a condescending dick with clear prejudice against drag queens.

There are different parenting styles out there, one of which seeks to minimize social distance through exposure to experiences outside of one's particular residential bubble. It doesn't sound like that's yours, which is fine, but again, not really the point. It's just possible to say, "that's not for me, but I'm happy it exists for folks who want to do it" instead of whatever the last few hours of posting has looked like.

Back