• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Just like Madison Cawthorne! Harassed by both sides for having too much fun!

Oz wants to have five debates?

If only there was a way they could have posted a different video

If only there was a way they could have posted a different video

Sometimes when I'm exhausted I film embarrassing campaign videos, post them to my Twitter, and leave them up for months.

If only the person who edits and posts those videos, perhaps a social media manager, were cognizant of such errors, alas no one on Dr Oz’s campaign staff actually knew the name of the grocery store they were filming in.

Oz wants to have five debates?

Ben Shapiro "debate me!!!" vibes.

Fetterman hasn't been on the campaign trail since he's been recovering from the stroke. On the day of his first big rally Oz challenged him to five debates. He's just trying to get control of the narrative.

Because a doctor mocking someone recovering from a stroke is a good narrative.

Ben Shapiro "debate me!!!" vibes.

Fetterman hasn't been on the campaign trail since he's been recovering from the stroke. On the day of his first big rally Oz challenged him to five debates. He's just trying to get control of the narrative.

Part of his debate challenge is likely due to desperation as well. He's well behind Fetterman in the polls and many GOP strategists have already written off his campaign as a disaster (which it has been). At this point debating Fetterman is likely one of his few remaining opportunities to turn the race around. I doubt it will work, but I'm sure his campaign advisers are telling him that he has to do something major to change the momentum.

DeSantis taking his Trump impression to the next level

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-mar-a-lago-search-justified

Ever since news broke two weeks ago that the FBI had executed a search warrant on former President Donald Trump’s residence at Mar-a-Lago, the political world has been aflame with hyperbole, accusations, innuendo, and hysteria.

Every legal pundit and pundits pretending to know something about the law have emerged to try and explain what is really happening here. And the former president and his allies, as is their custom, have sought to flood the zone with political justifications and haphazard legal explanations to deflect from his conduct.

The truth needs to be set forth plainly and simply, and so let’s get down to brass tacks here. What happened on August 8, 2022, was not tyranny. It was not political persecution. It was not a minor dust up over bureaucratic processes blown out of proportion. It was the criminal justice system operating just like it does with any other private citizen on any other given day ending in a "y."

She’s a 9 but she’ll say anything to defend Trump.

Leave it to Fox News to post hard truth as opinion.

DeSantis. smh

now, Trump would never debase himself like that and dress up and play pretend. Trump would, however, share a poorly photoshopped pic of him in a Top Gun flight suit, but that's as far as he would go.

All three rules are the same thing as evidence by clips of him doing the same thing as examples.

But that clip works for his base.

Back