• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

now, Trump would never debase himself like that and dress up and play pretend. Trump would, however, share a poorly photoshopped pic of him in a Top Gun flight suit, but that's as far as he would go.

This is a good point.

Last edited:
Do we have a thread where I can talk about Biden forgiving $10k in student loans for people who make less than $125k a year is a half measure that will make absolutely no one happy. The left was skewer him for it being such a small amount and the right will call it a government handout, while being totally cool with the PPP loans being forgiven to businesses.

I mean I get it. With inflation being the main concern right now, you dont want to give more buying power to a large group of people, but I always imagined there were smarter people than me in the government who could come up with a better deal. Forgiveness for profit colleges, or for associate degrees or a sliding scale.

If you forgive it all now then you lose the opportunity to forgive more of it before the 2024 election.

Yeah, if you knocked $10,000 off my mortgagee for two straight years I’d vote for you.

I’m pretty sure I’d rather have Trump win the presidency in 24 rather than Robinson become our governor.

The guy who lost to Rubio and Rick Scott is the “only one who can defeat DeSantis.”

that race wasn't even close. why couldn't she resonate with Florida voters?

The push towards the end was she was giving off Tulsi vibes. The other problem for her, I think, is that the ag sec in Florida is associated with gas prices. The ag department inspects and clears all gas pumps, and every single pump has a sticker on it that says “inspected and approved by the fl ag Dept, and Nikki Freid.” I first noticed that a couple months ago and thought…yeah she’s not going to win.

Me thinks Trump needs money.

Hey, what did you guys eat for breakfast this morning? And what's your favorite fruit?

Back