• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

aaaaand it comes back around lol

Because I know that resentful mofos like this here will never accept anyone pushing the party left, and they will forever be nasty bitches to anyone who attempts to.

This stance ignores that liberals have moved left on a host of issues in terms of policy and politics. It also ignores that growing a movement depends on building a coalition.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

This stance ignores that liberals have moved left on a host of issues in terms of policy and politics. It also ignores that growing a movement depends on building a coalition.

Individuals moving left on ideology doesn’t mean anything if entire voting blocs are too scared or unwilling to give up failing political establishments. If we have beaten any horse to absolute death in this era it’s that Ideology =/= politics. Democrats can self identify as damn near communist when they are filling out an online survey about their own beliefs, but what *actually matters* is who they are willing to vote for, and Democratic Primary voters show over and over again that they only trust establishment beholden candidates to defeat Republicans.

Last edited:
Chris dude this schtick of yours has gotten real sad
its apparently ok for M deac to call me a landlord pos and brasky to call me a coward, but an offhand comment about briahna joy gray is over the line due to a bunch of insecure progressives. got it.

its apparently ok for M deac to call me a landlord pos and brasky to call me a coward, but an offhand comment about briahna joy gray is over the line due to a bunch of insecure progressives. got it.

Pointing out some one is wrong and suggest they give it a rest is not the same thing as saying "you're over the line." Repeatedly brining up the Sanders campaign reveals more insecurity than people saying "Jesus, leave Bernie out of it we've moved on to AOC."

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

What happened to all topics and rants welcome??? I'm on team Chris

He is free to rant about whatever he wants, but he still hasn’t explained why these few specific people are important enough to keep mentioning despite them being irrelevant to the rest of us. The most obvious explanation is that ChrisL is continually trying to instigate a fight with the same handful of Bernie supporters on the board. Not that we aren’t willing to argue with him, but there are plenty of current events to argue about.

Last edited:
There are grifters on all parts of the political spectrum. There happen to be a LOT more on the right side, but it doesn't mean they don't exist on the left side.

This sums up my thoughts on the entire tunnels. We should all just recognize it, realize we are fucked and move on.

Does anyone actually identify with a political party anymore? That shit was so 2015.

Looks like Boris Johnson will survive the vote of no confidence, should know officially soon. He probably didnt get enough support to put the whole thing to bed though. People are upset that it happened so soon before more support could be rallied or a successor could come forward. All in all, seems like neither side is going to be happy with this one.

Back