• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Man they must have some bad shit on this guy. Dead girl/live boy/etc

This is just laughable. I've been to Moscow...it's largely a dirty shithole reminiscent of rustbelt cities in the 80's.
So much of the Republican playbook is convincing people their shithole cities are salt of the earth pure American rather than rusted out economic vacuums victimized by horrible local and state Republican leadership

This is just laughable. I've been to Moscow...it's largely a dirty shithole reminiscent of rustbelt cities in the 80's.
What were you doing in Moscow, comrade? Also how did you enjoy Key West? I kept my eyes peeled for a Wake hat, but I think we were on different weekends.

What were you doing in Moscow, comrade? Also how did you enjoy Key West? I kept my eyes peeled for a Wake hat, but I think we were on different weekends.

Priming the pump of capitalism by buying and consuming their vodka.

It was fun. A bit touristy for my taste at times, but love the chill vibe.

a) my mother (fox news viewer) was terrified for my safety when we went to new york last fall. i told her to get a grip and that we'd be fine.

b) would you rather have Trump or Putin as our next president? i'm leaning putin after 10 seconds of thought - at least I don't have to sort through bullshit.

anti-cap tucker??
I am unfamiliar, has the Russian government exerted price controls on household goods to prevent inflation? With the cost of the war on Ukraine and the trade sanctions from the west stifling their imports, they would have to be taking some very extreme measures to keep prices from spiking and standard of living from dropping.

Lol imagine telling a Republican in 1970 that the most prominent Republican voice in news media in the 2020s would be out here saying that Russia is a better place to live than in America.

They'd assume that America got nuked or something.
Reminds me of the scene in Austin Powers where Austin wakes up and they tell him the Cold War is over...

Back