• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

Great. That doesn’t change what the Weather Channel was showing.

So either TWC was wrong or you were. Either way, here is not a 50% chance or TS force winds in Charlotte before the conclusion of the game. If there were, I doubt the game would still be on the schedule.

This is the most pumped I've been for a game in probably 6 years. Let's get it done boys!!!!!

Game Forecast
Hartman will pass for 300 plus yards and our RBs 200 plus. Dortch will get 170 passing yards and another 90 on STs. Defense doesn’t fold and shows improvement.

So either TWC was wrong or you were. Either way, here is not a 50% chance or TS force winds in Charlotte before the conclusion of the game. If there were, I doubt the game would still be on the schedule.
TWC is like the CNN or Fox of weather. They'll take the worst run of the most optimistic model and report it as news when the actual forecast, based on a proper weighting of all of the runs/models, is far less hysteria causing.

FYI - Giving away 8 tickets to the game for any Deac fans who need a free pair. We took advantage of the no fee cancellation on our flights before mother nature cancelled them for us. Hopefully Boston College won't show up either. Send me a PM if you want free tix, hope people enjoyed them for Towson. Please include your email address so I can email them to you in the AM.

EDITED TO ADD - They're in Row T of Section 13. Somehow we got bumped back 5 rows this year, last year we were in Row O.

Last edited:
Does Boston College have a free Message Board anymore or do they only use the premium 247 site now?

Does Boston College have a free Message Board anymore or do they only use the premium 247 site now?

That's the only free site I have found. Everybody on there is convinced BC is several TDs better than us and this game is just a small pebble on the road to their inevitable Atlantic division title.

:noidea:

Back