• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bristol Palin, Back on the Market

There's an online 2016 GOP straw poll with 30+ choices. Sarah and Herman Cain are on the list, but not Bachmann. Cracks me up that there are still conservatives waiting Linus Great Pumpkin style for Sarah to announce her 2016 candidacy.

How did bill oreilly become a part of this thread?

How did bill oreilly become a part of this thread?

I didn't want to start a new thread. Figured it made just as much sense to stick the hypocrite wife beater with the hypocrite abstinence drum beaters.

It's rumored that Meyer may not be legally divorced.

"“Many friends and family still look forward to getting together that day in Kentucky anyway – and the Palins and Meyers are happily looking forward to still being at ‘the old Kentucky home’ on May 23 to celebrate life, in general!”

The announcement comes after reports claimed Meyer never divorced his first wife."

This has Palin family get together brawl 2.0 written all over it.

This entire board has schadenfreude tendencies. Myself included.

Have a tough time understanding why Hillary and Jeb would run for President given their knowledge of what their families experienced. Sarah Palin had a rough time in 2008 and her family knows exactly how the media has affected their lives. Despite that, Bristol readily chose to participate in multiple reality shows and became a public figure. Have no idea what's going on with her siblings since they chose different paths. Sucks for Bristol, but she made an informed decision and it's not like she came before Paris Hilton and the Kardashians. There's a definite downside to living your life entirely in public. Also gotta wonder about the family dynamic between Sarah and Bristol.

No pics? Dafuq?

9Q6HD.gif

Have a tough time understanding why Hillary and Jeb would run for President given their knowledge of what their families experienced. Sarah Palin had a rough time in 2008 and her family knows exactly how the media has affected their lives. Despite that, Bristol readily chose to participate in multiple reality shows and became a public figure. Have no idea what's going on with her siblings since they chose different paths. Sucks for Bristol, but she made an informed decision and it's not like she came before Paris Hilton and the Kardashians. There's a definite downside to living your life entirely in public. Also gotta wonder about the family dynamic between Sarah and Bristol.

I don't even try to make sense of the Palin family thing. See a story on a Palin, say Oh, and then move on.

I'll give you Jeb. He doesn't appear to be power hungry, and his wife apparently isn't thrilled about the run. The way that makes sense is he was prolly to an extent recruited to run in an attempt to get a sane establishment type in the race. But you wonder about Hillary's motivation? She and Bill are ultimate political animals who crave the power and limelight.

I don't even try to make sense of the Palin family thing. See a story on a Palin, say Oh, and then move on.

I'll give you Jeb. He doesn't appear to be power hungry, and his wife apparently isn't thrilled about the run. The way that makes sense is he was prolly to an extent recruited to run in an attempt to get a sane establishment type in the race. But you wonder about Hillary's motivation? She and Bill are ultimate political animals who crave the power and limelight.

Get the raw ambition of the Clintons, but they also lnow what the personal cost is. Alaska's population is smaller than San Francisco's and Bristol's pregnancy would have been a local story, but strapping one kid onto another to hide a pregnancy was a bit much. Same thing with a mom blasting a Facebook post to a million people about her daughter's cancelled wedding.

W's done a pretty good job of stepping out of the limelight. Cheney can't shut up because he wants to spin his legacy. The Romneys have a terrific family, but Ann Romney looked ridiculous during Mitt's "fight" with Holyfield. Clearly many of these people can't step off the stage.

I'm sure the haters will disagree, but it is worth noting that the Obama family has far outclassed the Clintons, Palins, Romneys, and McCains over the last 6 1/2 years.

I'm sure the haters will disagree, but it is worth noting that the Obama family has far outclassed the Clintons, Palins, Romneys, and McCains over the last 6 1/2 years.

Yeah bc the Obama daughters are not old enough to be skanks yet. Give it time...

Yeah bc the Obama daughters are not old enough to be skanks yet. Give it time...

Brasky, I'm sure you've known skanky teenage girls before.

Back