• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bristol Palin, Back on the Market

Last edited:
What has the McCain family done to be not classy?

They haven't been as classy as the Obamas. That's all I said.

OK. What have they done that makes them less classy than the Obamas?

Would you consider them as classy as the Obamas? I love Meghan McCain but I wouldn't call her classy. Same with John.

Last edited:
Lol what is not classy about that? I clicked the link expecting to see her twerking with Miley or something.

Aparently "classy" is code for "supports a liberal agenda: because for the life of me I cannot think of a reason why the McCain family would be considered less classy than the Obama family.

I don't think Bernie Sanders is classy.

Aparently "classy" is code for "supports a liberal agenda: because for the life of me I cannot think of a reason why the McCain family would be considered less classy than the Obama family.

I would one up you with chewing gum during the Normandy ceremony but that would be equally inane.

Does #undepheated have #anecdotes or evidence of the McCain family being less classy than the Obama family?

I would one up you with chewing gum during the Normandy ceremony but that would be equally inane.

Does #undepheated have #anecdotes or evidence of the McCain family being less classy than the Obama family?

Obama hasn't had the chance to be a bitter constant critic of a sitting President yet.

"Contrary to what you may have heard from media fact checkers, the overwhelming evidence points to McCain meeting with terrorists allied with ISIS.

Senator John McCain’s spokesman Brian Rogers was caught lying about the senator’s ties to Syrian terrorists. In fact, McCain wanted to have a “sleepover” with the Syrian terrorists, according to disgraced neocon think tank staffer Elizabeth O’Bagy.

In 2013 I interviewed and exposed Elizabeth O’Bagy. O’Bagy, who was paid by the Syrian rebels, was caught lying about her Ph.D. and fired–only to be rehired by John McCain as a foreign policy staffer. I asked McCain’s spokesman, Brian Rogers, about O’Bagy’s description of McCain wanting to have a sleepover with the Syrian kidnappers. He confirmed it."

Did you fuckers even read the thread title? Do y'all even know what the Internet is for? This is clearly a thread for PICS.

b3ef502973d3445c4c0fe7463419d878.jpg

501c58e2bb4f85b15e4cacb75a6b821b.jpg

05bf5ff6232572a2eed9c7fd53837c1c.jpg

825478b0c216c1302d6903bbdc8dfd0e.jpg

WOOD

Back