• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bristol Palin, Back on the Market

I think Ph means elegant when he says classy, and if so, then he's probably right. Michelle, especially, is pretty fashion-forward and charming.

"Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, said Sunday that the U.S. handling of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine represents a "shameful" chapter of American history.

"I'm ashamed of my country, I'm ashamed of my president and I'm ashamed of myself that I haven't done more to help these people," McCain said in an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation."

He also had harsh words for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande, whom McCain said "legitimized for the first time in 70 years the dismemberment of a country in Europe."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mccain-ashamed-country-himself-ukraine/

"Sen. John McCain said on Thursday Gen. Colin Powell has “harmed” his “legacy even further” by endorsing President Barack Obama and defending his foreign policy.
“All I can say is: Gen. Powell, you disappoint us,” McCain said Thursday on Fox News Radio’s “Kilmeade and Friends.” “And you have harmed your legacy even further by defending what is clearly been the most feckless foreign policy in my lifetime.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82875.html#ixzz3ao3PKaDD

Did you fuckers even read the thread title? Do y'all even know what the Internet is for? This is clearly a thread for PICS.

b3ef502973d3445c4c0fe7463419d878.jpg

501c58e2bb4f85b15e4cacb75a6b821b.jpg

05bf5ff6232572a2eed9c7fd53837c1c.jpg

825478b0c216c1302d6903bbdc8dfd0e.jpg

WOOD

Yeah, this did get sidetracked.

Yeah, this did get sidetracked.

To be fair, I did not realize the pics were that good. Real nice.

ONW, thanks. McCain's bitterness takes away from his class. In general, I meant what classy means. Stylish and sophisticated. The Obama family has carried themselves particularly well given all the crap they've had to deal with. History is going to look on Obama as a Jackie Robinson type figure for staying above the fray.

I would one up you with chewing gum during the Normandy ceremony but that would be equally inane.

Does #undepheated have #anecdotes or evidence of the McCain family being less classy than the Obama family?

John McCain was a total dick-bag to his ex wife.

But whatevs. Bristol is hot.

John McCain was a total dick-bag to his ex wife.

But whatevs. Bristol is hot.

"Off-duty, usually on routine cross-country flights to Yuma and El Centro, John [McCain] started carousing and running around with women. … Asked about them, he admitted to having a series of dalliances during this period."

"After a whirlwind courtship, John asked Cindy to marry him. But there were some details to clear out of the way. McCain needed a divorce from Carol, his wife of 14 years from whom he was never separated."

" Shepp had been severely injured in an automobile accident."

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/mccains-first-marriage/

Bristol's knocked up again. Cancelled engagement a month ago. Seemed really weird to go through a very public cancelled engagement a month ago and still be trashing people on social media when she had to have some inkling she might be pregnant.

Bristol's knocked up again. Cancelled engagement a month ago. Seemed really weird to go through a very public cancelled engagement a month ago and still be trashing people on social media when she had to have some inkling she might be pregnant.

It's possible she just got knocked up.

So help me out with my conservative scorecard.

Letting your daughters listen to Beyoncé = bad

Letting your daughters get molested by their oldest brother = no problem

Letting your daughter be a public advocate for abstinence after and before getting knocked up = brilliant

Letting your daughter be a public advocate for abstinence after and before getting knocked up = brilliant

Let them handle their family in the privacy they've asked for and deserve.

It's possible she just got knocked up.

Best case scenario for the Palins is that she got knocked up by a decorated war hero. Team Palin will now have to psint Dakota as a dead beat dad who insisted they didn't use birth control.

Genuinely feel bad for Bristol that her mom chose to run for VP while she was knocked up. Alaska has a smaller population than San Francisco, but Sarah deliberately made a small town scandal a national story. Mitch Daniels was a two term Governor and his marital problems were well known within IN. He declined to run for President because he didn't want to rehash that family drama on the national stage.

Never hear anything about the other adult Palin kids who wisely have chosen to lead private lives. Bristol monetized her private life and has been an outspoken critic of others. Now she wants pity and privacy for making the exact same mistake for the second time in seven years.

I know birth control is wrong and all. So you'd think she'd have learned after the 1st time to just PIITB.

She just loves raw doggin' it. Like Dash, she needs a bumpy peen. I dig it.

So help me out with my conservative scorecard.

Letting your daughters listen to Beyoncé = bad

Letting your daughters get molested by their oldest brother = no problem

What I think PhDeac is saying is that an unwed mother conceiving her second child without a father in her home faces an uphill battle to provide for her children. PhDeac would suddenly like to discuss why this is problematic behavior. Please update your scorecards.

Last edited:
Back