• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bristol Palin, Back on the Market

"“I’m not going to have sex until I’m married,” Bristol told In Touch magazine. “I can guarantee it.”

This isn't really fair, it was six years ago. I wouldn't want to be held to the promises I made at 19 years old.

The rest of the nonsense from the Slate article earlier, totally fair. I didn't realize she had been talking so much.

This isn't really fair, it was six years ago. I wouldn't want to be held to the promises I made at 19 years old.

The rest of the nonsense from the Slate article earlier, totally fair. I didn't realize she had been talking so much.

Did you get paid a quarter mil to be the ambassador of an abstinence campaign when you were 19?

I think it's pretty clear at this point that the Palins are just good old fashioned trash - and not very intelligent trash at that

Bottom line Bristol isn't very bright, loves the spotlight, and doesn't know when to shut up. Really bad, but all too common, combo for this era. Should have just had her first kid and stayed out of the public. The other adult children are never in the news and I can't believe they're perfect. Shouldn't have said anything. Most people understand that unmarried 24 year olds have sex. Just use birth control and don't lecture others when you've fucked up.

The funny thing is Meghan McCain went a completely different route and has done quite well making a name for herself.

Bristol Palin finally did marry one of her baby daddies (the second one). Dreams do come true. Not having to plan an elaborate wedding frees up Sarah to help defeat Ryan in his primary and make another VP run.

Change thread title please.

To be fair, I did not realize the pics were that good. Real nice.

ONW, thanks. McCain's bitterness takes away from his class. In general, I meant what classy means. Stylish and sophisticated. The Obama family has carried themselves particularly well given all the crap they've had to deal with. History is going to look on Obama as a Jackie Robinson type figure for staying above the fray.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/07/report-mccains-profane-ti_n_95429.html
At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.”

Back