• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bristol Palin, Back on the Market

What I think PhDeac is saying is that an unwed mother conceiving her second child without a father in her home faces an uphill battle to provide for her children. PhDeac would suddenly like to discuss why this is problematic behavior. Please update your scorecards.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on..., I can't get fooled again, wait you said just the tip right, let's do this.

Bristol now claiming it was planned.

Are the Palins out of cash? Don't they still have staffers/ghost writers running their social media sites? Surely somebody around them has to know that throwing a decorated war hero under the bus isn't in their best interests. Continuing to discuss your personal life publicly isn't the best way to protect your own privacy. The rest of the family seems to get it, but Sarah and Bristol.

Get that the Palins, Huckabee. Santorum, Bachmann, and the Duggars aren't too sharp, but they don't seem to have any advisors around themselves either.

So she is pregnant with some other dudes baby and when she told her soon to be husband , he dumped her . That has to be the scenario that happened right.???

So apparently Bristol Palin likes to fuck.

So she is pregnant with some other dudes baby and when she told her soon to be husband , he dumped her . That has to be the scenario that happened right.???

Sounds right. By the way, the thread title is still accurate. Get at it, boys.

That's what I think. Although it is possible he was still married, which I think I heard, not that it couldn't be taken care of pretty easily.

We're talking about the Palins, so everything's possible but shaming a war hero into taking a Jerry Springer-style paternity test isn't a good look. If it's not his kid and he knows that, he'll eventually make that known and the Palins look like morons once again. They need to cut their loses and STFU.

I think it's pretty clear at this point that the Palins are just good old fashioned trash - and not very intelligent trash at that

We're talking about the Palins, so everything's possible but shaming a war hero into taking a Jerry Springer-style paternity test isn't a good look. If it's not his kid and he knows that, he'll eventually make that known and the Palins look like morons once again. They need to cut their loses and STFU.

This guy should be breathing a sigh of relief. Not his kid, doesn't have to deal with the Palins, fucked Bristol for a bit and got out just in time.

This guy should be breathing a sigh of relief. Not his kid, doesn't have to deal with the Palins, fucked Bristol for a bit and got out just in time.

I see what you did there.

Reactions: ONW
"“I’m not going to have sex until I’m married,” Bristol told In Touch magazine. “I can guarantee it.”

Fortunately for Bristol the part in Leviticus about lying and deceiving doesn’t count because everyone knows God only cares about the gay stuff. More importantly, Bristol drops the mic on all of us with her award-winning argument of “At least I didn’t get an abortion.”"

http://www.thesuperficial.com/bristol-palins-unplanned-pregnancy-was-totally-planned-now-06-2015

Back