• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Are people surprised that women in perhaps the most common profession for women are on dating sites?

Nurses are crazy

This was my experience. Not that she was intrinsically crazy, but I really think the job got to her at times. She'd work from 8 pm to 8 am 3-4 nights in a row, in the ER, at possibly the busiest hospital in Manhattan and after getting home would have to UNLOAD all the crazy shit she saw (including literal shit, which was much more common than I would've guessed) onto anyone who would listen. So while I did gain a new appreciation for nurses everywhere, the odd schedule and breakdown-level stress that came with the job did not make for an ideal relationship.

This was my experience. Not that she was intrinsically crazy, but I really think the job got to her at times. She'd work from 8 pm to 8 am 3-4 nights in a row, in the ER, at possibly the busiest hospital in Manhattan and after getting home would have to UNLOAD all the crazy shit she saw (including literal shit, which was much more common than I would've guessed) onto anyone who would listen. So while I did gain a new appreciation for nurses everywhere, the odd schedule and breakdown-level stress that came with the job did not make for an ideal relationship.

Spot on. Back to back to back 12 hour night shifts brings out the crazy that isn't supposed to be seen

I gave it a chance, watched the premiere of season 2. We didn't find it that funny.

LCD Soundsystem was a bummer of an episode.

Yeah. They're really invested in that arc. It's a risky place to take an established character but it looks like there will be a payoff.

Back