• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I went with Running Man last summer back when that was hot then All I do Is Win for the most recent, FWIW

I have not been to a wedding where the groomsman gets to pick their own song. Does that mean I'm not a millennial?

I'm in a wedding in September, hopefully I'll get to do it then.

Oh man I would love to come out to Stone Cold's intro at a wedding but only if it was dubbed over with JR screaming OH WHAT THE HELL and Lawler giddily laughing

and lol at groomsman intro music. what a bunch of fags.

why did my wife decline to enter the ceremony to the star wars imperial march?

If I'd gotten married just a couple years later I totally could have had Shane O'Mac at my wedding. Walking in to Here Comes the Money would have been amazing.

I think my brother may be doing that for his wedding. My wife is also in the wedding and at first I thought it'd be nice to do our first dance song. But then I realized that would probably steal a little thunder.

Getting up in arms because there's a different song every 10 seconds seems like a waste of energy but go for it I guess

Back