• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

One of these little in-law rug rats left a door open and now there are like 25,000 bugs in this house crawling and flying everywhere. This is a problem.

Pretty sure I just bucketsed myself. But too tired to play the go to bars and gamble that the unknown phone number is a chick game

i've been making some delicious margs lately..... all you need is GOOD respasado tequila, blue agave nectar, and fresh lime juice. mix it up, add some ice and that shit is delicious and not your normal poontang margarita.

Where do you get blue agave nectar? Ive got it, but its not blue.

Margs are for hos.... But I'll occasionally pretend to enjoy one

Got a text asking if I was out in my neighborhood at like 12:15. I was at my cousins grad party and had just got home and was thinking of going to bed so I basically said as much. Person said thats too bad, was seeing if I was nearby. Told them to tell me next time and they said Yeah of course!

:noidea:

Got a text asking if I was out in my neighborhood at like 12:15. I was at my cousins grad party and had just got home and was thinking of going to bed so I basically said as much. Person said thats too bad, was seeing if I was nearby. Told them to tell me next time and they said Yeah of course!

:noidea:

nah that's more unintentionally playing hard to get than buckets'ing yourself

i guess thats one way to look at it

of course it couldve been a dude but i subscribe to the exclamation points = chick theory

Sup Bros. Pretty cised to watch Gibro Gonzales pitch for the Nats today as they attempt to win the series against the Milwaukee Broers.

We gotta house in our complex that is like 5 bedrooms and is always housed by like just outta college bros. 4 of em were playing pool volleyball. When I went out I let the bros know that whenever new bros move into that house, that I invite them to get their asses handed to them in beer pong.

Turns out 3 of the bros are pro poker players and aren't bad at ponging. I for one welcome my new bro overlords to the apartment complex.

They're acceptable, I just am personally leading a movement of protesting everything mexican. I hate it when bros suggest going to a mexican place. The food is terrible, the drinks are substandard, the beers are weak. It's just all around disappointing no matter where you go, I just don't get the appeal whatsoever.

dude.... i completely disagree. i eat mexican food as much as possible since i've been here.

breakfast burrito?

I know tons will disagree, its just slop. I don't like slop. White rice > Brown Rice. The Japs got it right.

I've got a story about being unbro.

My roommate cleaned out his mini fridge when he was moving out and stole all my fucking beer. Not a single beer in that refrigerator belonged to him.

Sounds about par for the course based on all your previous conversations about the roommate. Gotta call him out on his unbroness and then report back the response.

Back