• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BuzzOuts vs. BuzzIns - Disco Dan Article

I agree, but it's not in equal parts. People clearly moved towards Bz after the Nebraska win, but they moved further away after the Seton Hall loss. It's 2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

Taking those two games in aggregate, I don't think it's fair, but that's the way it is. People are reluctant to praise him, but eager to criticize him. The praise and criticism won't come in equal parts until he has a record of success, and that won't happen for a long time.

Nah.

What are all the "dwarf" tags about? Apologies if I have missed a board meme.

Just Moonzzzz. He's convinced that anyone who sticks up for Bzz is just short... or something like that.

I probably am, though. 5'7" in real life. Somehow, moon has made this his calling card. I believe he's also referring to the doofii though, but they're not actually that short.

Just Moonzzzz. He's convinced that anyone who sticks up for Bzz is just short... or something like that.

I probably am, though. 5'7" in real life. Somehow, moon has made this his calling card. I believe he's also referring to the doofii though, but they're not actually that short.

I'm going to be a good boy and not rip into this post. Cookie me.

Really? I thought we played well against Nebraska, and average against Seton Hall. Still, there was more criticism after Seton Hal than praise after Nebraska imo.

It's a cumulative thing. If Bz had a track record of winning, it would be reversed.

"If You Don’t Grow Up by The Time You’re 50, You Don’t Have To. "

LOL

Really? I thought we played well against Nebraska, and average against Seton Hall. Still, there was more criticism after Seton Hal than praise after Nebraska imo.

No way. A lot more praise after Nebraska than criticism after Seton Hall. If you're talking Nebraska and Richmond, maybe, but in pair of games the team took more steps back than they did forward as well.

Part of the problem is that when the team does well, certain posters try to shove that down everyone's throat in a "See!?! I was right you dumbass!" post and when the team sucks, certain posters try to shove that down everyone's throat in a "See!?! I was right you fat fuck!" post. Anyone who doesn't have black and gold blinders on or want to see Bz hanged gets lumped in with either of those sides regardless. I would think that most of the fanbase doesn't understand why he's our coach but holds out hope that things can get turned around. No more, no less.

I was held up at an intersection this morning by a school bus and I had to do a doubletake because the bus driver looked like Wellman.

All I know is that Disco Dan is veering dangerously close to Lennox territory with sentences like this:

"If digits were dipped in purple paint to signify a vote, most in the Wake fan base would have long ago run out of unstained fingers and toes."

Part of the problem is that when the team does well, certain posters try to shove that down everyone's throat in a "See!?! I was right you dumbass!" post and when the team sucks, certain posters try to shove that down everyone's throat in a "See!?! I was right you fat fuck!" post. Anyone who doesn't have black and gold blinders on or want to see Bz hanged gets lumped in with either of those sides regardless. I would think that most of the fanbase doesn't understand why he's our coach but holds out hope that things can get turned around. No more, no less.

Props for proper use of the word "hanged" and a rational post.

We have UNC at home on Jan 31st (predicted 1-6 in conference), and Duke at home on Feb 28th (2nd to last game of season).

Both should be prime opportunities.

We play FSU on 1/25. All 17 fans in attendance can sing "Bzzz must go" along to the tune of the Tomahawk Chop, like when Ray Handley used to have 70,000 home fans singing that at him.

All I know is that Disco Dan is veering dangerously close to Lennox territory with sentences like this:

"If digits were dipped in purple paint to signify a vote, most in the Wake fan base would have long ago run out of unstained fingers and toes."

Its a reference to poor countries who make sure people don't vote twice by marking them (specifically, Iraq used purple ink on the fingers in their first election).

Back