• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BuzzOuts vs. BuzzIns - Disco Dan Article

All I know is that Disco Dan is veering dangerously close to Lennox territory with sentences like this:

"If digits were dipped in purple paint to signify a vote, most in the Wake fan base would have long ago run out of unstained fingers and toes."

Its a reference to poor countries who make sure people don't vote twice by marking them (specifically, Iraq used purple ink on the fingers in their first election).

thank you mr clavin

If you're talking about '08-'09, both UNC and Duke had already been beaten when we beat them. Clemson and Wake were the last undefeated teams that year, and we beat them at Littlejohn the Saturday after the UNC game.

Yep, you're right. Sorry for the bad info. The Duke win after our first loss that season was the last time I saw good Wake Basketball...

I think that's right. Very few people are BzzIn, if any. Also, agree with Dan that RW sold us a pile of shit when he said post season performance was the reason for the termination. Clearly, Dino sucked. But [Redacted] hasn't exactly inspired confidence and was a reach. Oh, and he's old.

He is middle aged.

Was that even a blog worth posting. Did it bring any new insights, reveal anything that people involved don't know.

It was just another chance for him to trot out his 'Wellman won't tell me what really happened, hurt feelings'.

Yup, especially the second line. Also see the JTT piece last year. Dan is lame.

He is middle aged.

With Buzz's young appearance for his age and slender build, it's probably safe to say he's physiologically younger than the calendar indicates. Maybe that's what keeper means by middle-aged. ;)

Note: No buzzin/out opinion offered on this post.

I know we tend to look at Dan's blog as a resource for insiders... But that article strikes me as a message to outsiders about what's going on currently on the boards.

It's kinda cool really, even if it doesn't offer us any info.

Apparently Lectro has given credit on there to DV7 and IrishSlim as well as naming this board. We have (minimal) publicity now.

JohnnyDramaVictory.jpg

"Bzzouts are so pathetic…the most pathetic of them are Ogboard.com’s DeacVision7 and IrishSlim..those two aren’t even Wake fans if they were they wouldn’t be openly rooting against [Redacted] and more importantly, Wake Forest Basketball. I really wish they would disappear to InsideCarolina, Pack Pride or the Devil’s Den, where they really belong at.

Lectro on 12/14/2011 (9:47 pm)"

Bad Lectro! No double negatives!

"where they really belong at"

*shudder*

No joke. He ended that sentence with a preposition.

I don't think that's the real Lectro. The real Lectro can actually write. (Even when he's hopped up on Bezerko juice.)

I know we tend to look at Dan's blog as a resource for insiders... But that article strikes me as a message to outsiders about what's going on currently on the boards.

It's kinda cool really, even if it doesn't offer us any info.

It's just a contrived way to take a shot at Welman. Dan can't get over the fact he's not in the know.

Let's not forget the last time he tried to do some real news reporting he had to pull down his post on Dino and what might have happened.

Someone not aware of the boards is probably thinking what is he talking about. If this was a piece to inform the non-board public, he might have spent a few sentences explaining the message boards.

Back