• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZ Out Rumor

220px-Believe-JB-Album.jpg

Believe.png

If this is so, Wellman better start major league ass kissing. He's in major trouble.

If Bzz gets canned it will be when Wellman gets back from Indy and not before. Wellman is going nowhere outside of his own volition. It does Wake Forest no good for the separation of a coach to turn into an amateurish shitshow.

the-shawshank-redemption-3-620x.jpg

Unlike the other "rumors" that have popped up in recent days and were obvious trolling efforts, this user isn't hiding behind a proxy. The IP address and email both seem legit.

Unlike the other "rumors" that have popped up in recent days and were obvious trolling efforts, this user isn't hiding behind a proxy. The IP address and email both seem legit.
And tsy corroborated it. This one's got some legs. Believe!

Somebody post the Charlie Brown football gif.

If Bzz gets canned it will be when Wellman gets back from Indy and not before. Wellman is going nowhere outside of his own volition. It does Wake Forest no good for the separation of a coach to turn into an amateurish shitshow.

Same thing I posted on an earlier thread (in reference to not taking place while Wellman is involved with the slection cmte) but PH busted on me for it.

Well, I suppose someone could post it on twitter and see if the Athletic Department tries to prevent the fire from spreading.

That's what we need. Someone to create a fake article, everyone jump on board and email/tweet it out.

They will have no choice but to fire him.

According to Wellman, Failure is contagious...sure hope your legal beagle friend is correct & thanks for sharing...

Whoever gets the job next will have the most security ever. He'll have 5 years of "thank god its not [Redacted]" Honeymoon time regardless of results.

Back