• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caitlyn Jenner is here boys....

Jenner and Bono are the most famous ones.

So RuPaul is still a dude?

Did Jenner get the whole surgery?

anyone remember John Lithgow's character in World According to Garp?

Jenner and Bono are the most famous ones.

I never got the feeling that Bono was doing it for attention at all, Bruce on the other hand I think is loving the attention all the way to the bank.

My first memory is when I was 19 and Shoeless Joe Jackson fucked my brother.

That photo isn't revealing at all.

Sorry. Must have gotten that word from TMZ:

Caitlyn Jenner did not want the world to see a demure version of herself ... she chose a sexy photo because once the shock wears off, people will be more accepting.

Sources closely associated with Caitlyn tell TMZ, she gave a lot of thought to her first public image. She felt if she posed in something modest, like a dress, people would not be satisfied and the mystery would prevent her from leading any kind of a normal life.

We're told Caitlyn chose an extremely sexy, revealing outfit because now that the public's curiosity is satisfied, it will not be a shock when she goes out in normal streetwear.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/01/caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-revealing-outfit-sexy-photo/#ixzz3bqSCGa3C

More revealing than the May cover of Vanity Fair.

552562352447462e4e00ed8c_sofia-vergara-may-2015-cover-vf.jpg

Googled vanity fair covers 2015 and the 1st news story's headline is Caitlyn Jenner poses sexy for Vanity Fair cover and mentions sexy lingerie in the 1st sentence.

Sofia Vergara is just unreal.

I wonder if she sports a furry catcher's mitt like me?

RJK used to nose around down there for hours, braiding my wiry vaj mane.

What a lover!

Who's snorted more cocaine today? liveanddie or ChrisPaul3?

Sorry. Must have gotten that word from TMZ:

Caitlyn Jenner did not want the world to see a demure version of herself ... she chose a sexy photo because once the shock wears off, people will be more accepting.

Sources closely associated with Caitlyn tell TMZ, she gave a lot of thought to her first public image. She felt if she posed in something modest, like a dress, people would not be satisfied and the mystery would prevent her from leading any kind of a normal life.

We're told Caitlyn chose an extremely sexy, revealing outfit because now that the public's curiosity is satisfied, it will not be a shock when she goes out in normal streetwear.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/01/caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-revealing-outfit-sexy-photo/#ixzz3bqSCGa3C

More revealing than the May cover of Vanity Fair.

552562352447462e4e00ed8c_sofia-vergara-may-2015-cover-vf.jpg

Googled vanity fair covers 2015 and the 1st news story's headline is Caitlyn Jenner poses sexy for Vanity Fair cover and mentions sexy lingerie in the 1st sentence.

She's an old lady essentially wearing a one piece bathing suit. I guess it's revealing to a 17th century resident of Salem, Mass.

She's an old lady essentially wearing a one piece bathing suit. I guess it's revealing to a 17th century resident of Salem, Mass.

But she thought it was revealing, to make a point. Do you not see that now?

Back