• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can the ACC become a quality Power 5 league?

Clemson is ALL the ACC has. Meanwhile the SEC has won 14 of the last 24 national titles and twice recently gotten two teams in CFP. Also won 12 of last 16 titles by 5 different schools.

Or maybe you want to look at the past two season’s ACC bowl records of 2-4 and 0-6.
not a single person outside of SC gives a single shit about USC. None of your SEC homies that use you for cannon fodder care about your dogshit program. But keep telling yourself that association with the SEC makes you somehow important.

Doesn’t the ACC have a winning record against the SEC this year?

Clemson is ALL the ACC has. Meanwhile the SEC has won 14 of the last 24 national titles and twice recently gotten two teams in CFP. Also won 12 of last 16 titles by 5 different schools.

Or maybe you want to look at the past two season’s ACC bowl records of 2-4 and 0-6.
With such a small fanbase, I wonder how we have this handful of absolutely shit posters. Why are you here? And I’ll echo everyone that South Carolina is a pathetically bad school in just about everything. Not good at academics, not good at sports and outside of the South, not on anyone’s radar. Overall, sad, just like you.

Best women’s basketball program in the country though.

I guess if I paid out of state tuition for my kid to attend a lower tier SEC school I'd come off sounding like a cuck too.

TheReff is probably one of those jabronis chanting SEC in the stands while South Carolina is getting 30 dropped on them and shutout at home by Clemson.

I guess if I paid out of state tuition for my kid to attend a lower tier SEC school I'd come off sounding like a cuck too.
Who got a great business school education at the Darla Moore School of Business. So go on being jealous of a young man who you once stiffed as a caddie for you

With such a small fanbase, I wonder how we have this handful of absolutely shit posters. Why are you here? And I’ll echo everyone that South Carolina is a pathetically bad school in just about everything. Not good at academics, not good at sports and outside of the South, not on anyone’s radar. Overall, sad, just like you.
You obviously don’t know how great the Darla Moore School of Business is, the great double major in Econ & investment finance he had, which led ultimately to a huge job in Atlanta in the hedge fund business. So the joke is on non-awake girl

You obviously don’t know how great the Darla Moore School of Business is, the great double major in Econ & investment finance he had, which led ultimately to a huge job in Atlanta in the hedge fund business. So the joke is on non-awake girl
Why don’t you just go to the UofSC boards? No one gives a crap about the Darla Moore School of Business or the SEC here.

not a single person outside of SC gives a single shit about USC. None of your SEC homies that use you for cannon fodder care about your dogshit program. But keep telling yourself that association with the SEC makes you somehow important.
Keep telling yourself that anybody but Clemson has a chance at The Natty in the ACC right now. Meanwhile as of this week the SEC has 4 teams in the Top 10 with my Dad’s alma mater for both undergrad & law school now coming in at #6!

P.S. guess KY was just used for cannon fodder

Keep telling yourself that anybody but Clemson has a chance at The Natty in the ACC right now. Meanwhile as of this week the SEC has 4 teams in the Top 10 with my Dad’s alma mater for both undergrad & law school now coming in at #6!

P.S. guess KY was just used for cannon fodder
To quote a former SEC QB:

DOOOOOOOONNNNNN’TTTTT CAAAAAAARRRRREEE

Don't mess with my girl. You're out of your league.

You know he’s especially on the defensive when he gives the full name of the school as if any of us give a shit.

Why do you all even respond to that dickless idiot? Just scroll past him. Ignore him and keep talking about the original point. The way of dealing with a shitposter is to not do it.

Back