• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Well granted I'm only through episode 8, but there's no explanation of that at all. All they show is that he was blinded and then received training from Stick. But there's not really any suggestion that his abilities stem from anything beyond his training.

And the chemicals he was exposed to.

Didn't they show him having abilities before his training?

Just walked out. I really enjoyed it. We'll done. Agree it was darker than the first but still plenty of humor and fun.

Joss Whedon said a few weeks ago that there was a mid credit scene but no post credit One. Said he announced it so people did not sit around waiting and get pissed.
I sat around waiting... Oh well. A few others did too and several let out a sigh when there wasn't one.

I enjoyed the hell out of that movie. Saw it on IMAX 3D. It wasn't entirely worth the 3D, but regular IMAX isn't an option anyway.

What is the deal with Tomorrowland? Does it tie into anything or not really?

Hard to believe Tomorrowland is PG based on the trailer.

Marvel's Age of Ultron (no spoilers until Sunday)

AOU is projected to finish under $200M this weekend and insiders are attributing that to Mayweather-Pacquiao as well as Spurs-Clippers and the Kentucky Derby. Fascinating stuff.

The fight will make over twice as much as AOU this weekend.

AOU is projected to finish under $200M this weekend and insiders are attributing that to Mayweather-Pacquiao as well as Spurs-Clippers and the Kentucky Derby. Fascinating stuff.

The fight will make over twice as much as AOU this weekend.

Mayweather is claiming he will make 200m himself for the fight. busy weekend for sure.

Disney has some theme parks, and this is one of the themes.
Thanks. I vaguely remembered some reference in Meet the Robinsons, which I have not seen in years, and know sometimes these types of movies can kind of tie together. Guess not.

Disney has made a few movies based off theme park attractions. The most notable is Pirates of the Caribbean.

Disney has made a few movies based off theme park attractions. The most notable is Pirates of the Caribbean.

Disney did a study in the late 90's that said if they made a movie, even a terrible one, about their theme park attractions it would significantly boost flagging attendence at those attractions. They decided to test that strategy with three movies: The Country Bears, The Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean. The level of success of Pirates of the Carribean was unexpected. Tomorrow Land is following that same strategy.

The Suicide Squad

suicide-cast-134358.jpg

That's interesting. They have plenty of attractions that could make a good movie and would be just as likely to make a bad movie.

I heard they were planning to redo Frontierland around the Lone Ranger film but it flopped.

That's interesting. They have plenty of attractions that could make a good movie and would be just as likely to make a bad movie.

I heard they were planning to redo Frontierland around the Lone Ranger film but it flopped.

Yet Song of South remains forever locked away.

Back