• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

If a trailer is meant to generate excitement then job well done. I'm super psyched. No doubt it was all a giant misdirect. It seemed quite upbeat but Gorr ain't about upbeat stories.

Beautiful shot of this image:
6183351029071872.png

Midway through the ep I was wondering if Moon Knight is worse than Iron Fist. And things went downhill from there.

From prior comments on this thread I don't get the sense that "most" people don't like Moon Knight. I, for one, rather much do like it. I put it far ahead of all but a handful of the individual Netflix seasons. I'm certainly going to wait to pass final judgement. My final Loki score was a lot different than what I was thinking at the midpoint but so far I'm very much engaged and I dig the set pieces and photography and certainly Isaac and Hawke are a notch above anyone Marvel usually has starring in their streaming shows.

I’ve posted my issues with it above. The polygon review mentions one of my issues with today’s episode.

It took half of its six-episode run to give its protagonist a clear goal, and with three episodes left, it was hard to know what the series is building to.

Dear Polygon reviewer, I'd like to introduce you to "Star Trek: Picard" if you really want to see those issues manifest.

also, has Elnor always had a british accent?

This was quite jarring for me. During his scene, I got an Aussie vibe from him so I looked him up and yes, he's from Australia. No I can't recall him ever speaking in anything but his uh "Romulan" accent before. I just checked Twitter to see if anyone else was discussing this but so far it seems like it's just you and me Cap.

i think that scene was added way later b/c his makeup/face look different and maybe they/he forgot what or how strong his accent was?

I wonder if we'll get an Apocalypse or a Kang easter egg at any point given their ties to Egypt.

Comics Kang has a very very very complicated history. If I had to guess I doubt they're going to give us Rama Tut (Egyptian Kang) any time soon. I'd also bet against Apocalypse if for no other reason than they still have to introduce the X world in general, not to mention the movie with him in it was a complete dud.

There is a clear path to the next Thor movie though, not sure they'll use it but it's there.

Back