• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Wow. I wonder if the delay in China, Russia and Germany is because of dubbing. The Germans dub everything.

I think this guarantees that the international rollout first is going to be a standard for blockbuster films.

Iron Man 3 is at 92% on RT now. It will probably end up in the low to mid 80s between the first one (93%) and the disappointing second one at 73%.

I loved the first Iron Man...one of my favorite superhero flicks of all-time. The second one just seemed half-assed. I'm glad to hear this one is really solid - thinking about going Thursday night to check it out.

This year is a comic-con wet dream: Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Superman reboot (with Nolan involved), Star Trek 2, Wolverine, Kick-Ass 2

I keep forgetting Wolverine. I'm not at all excited about it, but I'll probably end up seeing it.

I keep forgetting Wolverine. I'm not at all excited about it, but I'll probably end up seeing it.

That's exactly my sentiments. The first movie was so bad and this new one seems to be basically the Madripor story, which is one that doesn't get the adrenaline pumping for me. I'll certainly see it because I'm the textbook Marvel Zombie.

I'll see it because my wife thinks Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is the hottest thing going. I'll probably get her to go see Thor 2 for similar reasons.

How could I forget Pacific Rim and Elysium?!

new PR trailer:

900x900px-LL-944dfd2b_sploosh.gif

That looks like a modern send up of Voltron.

Might as well complete the list for this year's nerd movies (from comicbookmovie.com):

R.I.P.D which doesn't thrill me. Out July 19.

Red 2 if you want to see Helen Mirren shoot people again. Also out July 19.

300: Rise of an Empire I'm a mega Frank Miller fanboy so it's inevitable that I'll see this on release. Out Aug 2.

2 Guns. This may seem not to fit in as a nerd movie, but it is based on a comic. Aug 16.

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Remember how I said I was a Frank Miller fanboy? I still am, so I'll see this on opening on Oct 4.

I'll stop with the one that I personally am looking forward to the most. Ender's Game. The book is outstanding which means little for how the movie will end up but I'll stay optimistic for now.

Hadn't heard it. Interesting.

Iron Man 3 releases May 3, 2013, Thor: The Dark World on November 8, 2013, Captain America: The Winter Soldier on April 4, 2014, Guardians of the Galaxy on August 1, 2014, The Avengers 2 on May 1, 2015 and Ant-Man on November 6, 2015.

I still have a tough time believing what Marvel Studios has done. Six movies over 30 months.

Iron Man 3 releases May 3, 2013, Thor: The Dark World on November 8, 2013, Captain America: The Winter Soldier on April 4, 2014, Guardians of the Galaxy on August 1, 2014, The Avengers 2 on May 1, 2015 and Ant-Man on November 6, 2015.

I still have a tough time believing what Marvel Studios has done. Six movies over 30 months.

Disney $ goes a long way.

seems to me like they're burning through material. At this rate, will Marvel Studios exist in 2020?

Back