• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Challenge: Battle of the Exes

i think my favorite nobody cast member was the hairdresser chick on austin. the most interesting thing about her is that she dated a guy in a wheelchair. i actually for a minute confused myself thinking that she was the one in the wheelchair. that would have made for a much more interesting season for her. as it stands, it seems like she was only in a few episodes. that season had star power (danny, melinda, wes, johanna, neimiah, ptsd army chick) and some intense moments (danny getting DRILLED in the eye, danny's mom dying, melinda's tits).

i think my favorite nobody cast member was the hairdresser chick on austin. the most interesting thing about her is that she dated a guy in a wheelchair. i actually for a minute confused myself thinking that she was the one in the wheelchair. that would have made for a much more interesting season for her. as it stands, it seems like she was only in a few episodes. that season had star power (danny, melinda, wes, johanna, neimiah, ptsd army chick) and some intense moments (danny getting DRILLED in the eye, danny's mom dying, melinda's tits).

That was by the far the most normal, healthy couple that has ever been on the show and the dude was in a motherfuckin' wheelchair. Says something right there.

They should have paired up Danny & Melinda on this Exes Challenge. EVIL.

Your blatant lack of appreciation for HIAH by BGATH is inexcusable.

You should get one of those little deacons under your aviator every time you make reference to Black Girl and the Hats.

just remembered that the prince looking dude from DC's band was named wicked liquid. hardcore sounding name and one of the dudes was always in a pastel shirt and madras shorts*. seems legit.

*i don't know that i've ever seen goskinsetc., but i picture that they looked and dressed alike.

That was by the far the most normal, healthy couple that has ever been on the show and the dude was in a motherfuckin' wheelchair. Says something right there.

They should have paired up Danny & Melinda on this Exes Challenge. EVIL.

I don't think I've seen all of Austin and that embarrasses me.

I think Baya and Ryan were a pretty normal couple but they may have actually gotten together after the show.

MTV.com has full episodes from some seasons, but not all of them.

I went back to try to get a screencap of the Austin premiere when Melinda pulled down her bikini bottom, bent over, and flashed her b-hole at the camera, but alas that is like the one episode from that season that is not available.

MTV.com has full episodes from some seasons, but not all of them.

I went back to try to get a screencap of the Austin premiere when Melinda pulled down her bikini bottom, bent over, and flashed her b-hole at the camera, but alas that is like the one episode from that season that is not available.

Is Austin on there? I could only find the last few seasons.

In ATL airport. Just saw Chet! I am 99% sure it was him. So exciting.

Yes! Confirmed! If I hadn't been boarding, I totally would have said hello and shared bmoney's theory that Baya would have been a worthy Challenge competitor.

that ep was silly. Camilla was going crazy, also the day after when she was lying down talking about it with emily and she was in her workout gear, her butt was looking silly.

I don't think Abe loses if he just drops to the ground and uses his body but he basically stayed on his feet the whole time.

How strong is the correlation between who they spend airtime on and who goes home in the dome?

damn emily is a beast. i feel bad her partner is Ty, despite his win in the dome you can still see a lot of quit in him. would love to see Emily and LeRoy paired up in some fashion in future challenges.

it also appears that a lot the ex-drama is starting to finally show up and affect the game a little bit. mtv's got to be happy with that

Paula is such a sloot, her bf is a moron. She hooks up with a dude on every single season.

Back