• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrstsy just picked up one of these from Lowes, and is a project for me to work on this afternoon. I'm looking forward to having some extra shade on the back deck.

769455759856xl.jpg

Pretty sure that unless Mrstsy found employment, that should be her project

During posties, girls would always put suntan lotion in their hair, especially the part.

I purposefully didn't have a part :( I hate putting sht like that in my hair but I guess I should have bit the bullet. I will definitely be wearing a hat to the wine festival!

oh, my b. I always thought your hair was red in pictures, is it blonde?

it's variable. like a chameleon.

Mrstsy just picked up one of these from Lowes, and is a project for me to work on this afternoon. I'm looking forward to having some extra shade on the back deck.

769455759856xl.jpg

those are AWESOME. we've had one on our back deck for years.

Ughhhh I thought I was in the clear but my scalp is peeling =( How do I get a tan face but protect my scalp

tsywake During posties, girls would always put suntan lotion in their hair, especially the part.

:ridingdeac batsignal:

I saw this on a Facebook post and lol'd:

It's so hot that Bill Clinton got a slurpee, and then he went to 7-11

She isnt coordinated at all enough to build it. I did teach her to mow the lawn the other day. That's 6 hours per week I'll have to do other things now.
Nice, that's actually pretty impressive in itself.

Her aunt and uncle have one, and we've been looking for one the past couple years. The more affordable models tend to sell out rather quickly, so I'm stoked we finally snagged one. Having dinner under it tonight, assuming I can get it finished.

it's variable. like a chameleon.

:ridingdeac batsignal:

Best bet is definitely pulling hair straight back without a part. Or the spray lotion works better than regular sunscreen- way less greasy/ messy. I normally remember just to pull it back, but last weekend at the beach I did a french braid across the front before pulling it back so my hair wouldn't fall out of the ponytail; now I have a burnt part on the side and across my head too. Fail.

rather than bump the other thread i'll post here

watched Too Big to Fail last night. really enjoyed it. definitely captured the tension during those events.

rather than bump the other thread i'll post here

watched Too Big to Fail last night. really enjoyed it. definitely captured the tension during those events.

I saw it the night before last. I was naive regarding everything that went down, so it was very eye opening to me. I love HBO documentaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back