• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I'm getting a breakfast burrito for dinner tonight

BREAKFAST FOR DINNER WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT I'M SO UNTOUCHABLE RIGHT NOW

I've always just figured that all these crazies are really just normal people that have one really strange obsession and you'd never know it. Like the dude in the office next to me probably has something about him that I'd never know from just working with him. I could totally see him being a ridiculous internet news article commenter. He's got some crazy right wing thoughts.

I always figure people I know have strange preferences in pr0n or some other sexual deviancy. Like I met Brews this weekend and thought to myself, that's the handshake of a man who like rodents in his ass. Palma had the look of a guy who really really likes babysitter pr0n.

I always figure people I know have strange preferences in pr0n or some other sexual deviancy. Like I met Brews this weekend and thought to myself, that's the handshake of a man who like rodents in his ass. Palma had the look of a guy who really really likes babysitter pr0n.

and all the women have had dicks in their mouths.

hungry for lunch? try carrots! they are good like a burrito and orange

misjudged how many carrots I have and didn't get any yesterday. Made my lunch today and I'm gonna have to get more carrots by Thursday because I only have enough for today and tomorrow :(

Breakfast for dinner is the best. THE BEST.

I believe I'm getting a breakfast burrito for dinner tonight

BREAKFAST FOR DINNER WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT I'M SO UNTOUCHABLE RIGHT NOW

j74SykU.gif

I finished my jar of no sugar added 100% fruit jam the other day so my last 2 PB&Js have been with a different local jam I got from some vendor at a festival... noticed on the label the first ingredient is sugar. No wonder the sandwich was so sweet & yummy. Feels naughty to eat something so sugary with lunch. good thing I have plenty of carrots.

I wonder which PitBroad has had the biggest dick in their mouth.

Were any of them athlete groupies?

I finished my jar of no sugar added 100% fruit jam the other day so my last 2 PB&Js have been with a different local jam I got from some vendor at a festival... noticed on the label the first ingredient is sugar. No wonder the sandwich was so sweet & yummy. Feels naughty to eat something so sugary with lunch. good thing I have plenty of carrots.

#rtq

someone made sauerkraut with lunch and it's fucking absurdly smelly in here. my building takes up an entire city block, and i walked around the entire outer edge and could smell it everywhere i went. absurd. fuck you, whoever made this.

gross. that might be worse than fish.

you know the whole 'tuesday mornings are most productive!'
yeah, not today.

The things a man will do for a little honey on the biscuit.

and all the women have had dicks in their mouths.

Life was good back in the 60s…people were happy happy…happy, happy happy.

Speaking of sexual deviancy, it seems that jdawg and leebs took their order of hash browns to go on the train to pound town.

I don't want my grandkids comin to me sayin " Papa i got syphillis " i know where that comes from.

just in case in any old posters still lurk there is peen discussion in a thread you would not expect

!daerhtsehtolctuokcehcspoh#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back