• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 15: DeacHawk Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good seeing ipity, dreamin, and dashionista last evening. Sorry I had to run off so quickly. Had I known they wouldn't have announced the winner until 30 min later, I would have stayed to chat a little longer.

oh it's cool. it was great seeing you, tuff, and scd as well.

we were starving so we checked out "ribs row" before bouncing to tequilas for cheaper food/larger bearz.

the-dars-37.jpg

oh it's cool. it was great seeing you, tuff, and scd as well.

we were starving so we checked out "ribs row" before bouncing to tequilas for cheaper food/larger bearz.

/super huge strawberry margaritas...

Apologies for running out of food. We didn't get the extras like we did last year. We ate the few extras we had very quickly.

Well, how was it?

At 6? You must really be a morning person. :confused:

I actually got up at 5:30 so I could eat brekkie and such.

This time of year, I have to run super early while it's still cooler out. And it's nice to have it done with for the day.

It was a bad run though. I intended to do 18 miles but only did 14. My stomach was a little queasy and I don't know why.

It was good seeing ipity, dreamin, and dashionista last evening. Sorry I had to run off so quickly. Had I known they wouldn't have announced the winner until 30 min later, I would have stayed to chat a little longer.

+1 man, looking forward to stopping by to tailgate with you & co. this season!

Off to the Deacon Shop for some sweet merchandi$e...

I went to Hutch & Harris for brunch this morning, it was aaaaamazing. I didn't get anything fancy but it was done so well.

Bacon at the perfect crispness, simply seasoned hashbrowns, eggs over hard that were cooked exactly how I wanted them and with a bit of spices, and a little dish of fresh fruit. I am so fat & happy right now.

I actually got up at 5:30 so I could eat brekkie and such.

This time of year, I have to run super early while it's still cooler out. And it's nice to have it done with for the day.

It was a bad run though. I intended to do 18 miles but only did 14. My stomach was a little queasy and I don't know why.

the day i intend to do 18 miles but only do 14 will be a glorious day

Paternal grandfather just passed away this morning. Lost my grandmother (his wife) about a year ago. He hadn't been doing too well recently so it's not too unexpected but it still isn't easy.

Dad's taking it very hard. He got to spend the last final hours with him and from what I've heard they got to have a good final talk. Going to be a rough couple days.

Sorry to hear about your loss Nonny, and even though it is not much comfort now, your grandfather is probably happy to be reunited with his wife again. Thoughts and prayers are yours from chez OSD. Please let us know if you need anything my friend.

Paternal grandfather just passed away this morning. Lost my grandmother (his wife) about a year ago. He hadn't been doing too well recently so it's not too unexpected but it still isn't easy.

Dad's taking it very hard. He got to spend the last final hours with him and from what I've heard they got to have a good final talk. Going to be a rough couple days.

Vibes to the Nonny family.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back