• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 153: Fall weather = pumpkins & Homecoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have always called it a wreck. Didn't realize that was a regional thing. Not sure where I would have picked it up? Maybe my dad being southern?

My parents are from Massachusetts so maybe it was something said in Maryland by some people but not by Massholes? Anyway the gal who I first heard it from had a really strong southern accent and it stands out specifically for some reason of where I was when I heard it, and how odd I thought it was.

did she pronounce it "ray-eck" (suuuper southern)? I miss southern accents sometimes.

Is this CT immortal?

highlander-o.gif

One of our paralegals has now missed her second day of work in a week because her BF of four months broke up with her... Again.

In my second episode of jealousy today, another one of my friends posted pictures of her trip on a European cruise to celebrate her MIL and FIL's anniversary. Venice, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, and back to Venice. Looked amazeballs.

In my second episode of jealousy today, another one of my friends posted pictures of her trip on a European cruise to celebrate her MIL and FIL's anniversary. Venice, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, and back to Venice. Looked amazeballs.

bahhh, i want to go to all of those places. not sure a cruise is how i'd want to get there, but that's beside the point.

DaveJuice's boy lives in Davidsonville I think

I love that my comment about AP got a reply from boobknightfan and rep from bobnightfan when all I care about is AP sitting against the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back