• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 163: ficticious childhood achievements discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing is silly because all our accounts are joint, so it's actually just him buying himself stuff unless I use my jamberry money

The whole thing is silly because all our accounts are joint, so it's actually just him buying himself stuff unless I use my jamberry money

That's where we fall. I don't think we've done VDay gifts since we got married.

Haha, I cringe anytime I get bought an expensive gift (from mrs me) for that reason. If I wanted the expensive thing, I would probably have it. Get a $25 iTunes card and cook a good dinner and call it a day.

so does everyone here have a joint account or is there anyone that keeps their finances separate?

so does everyone here have a joint account or is there anyone that keeps their finances separate?

We do both. We have a joint account for bills, food, etc. then we keep a little separate for hookers, blow, etc.

Our anniversary is January 29. His birthday is February 13. My birthday is February 20. So Vday kind of gets lost in the wash. We pretty much just do a card or make dinner or something (in fact, I think the last few years we've done the Papa John's heart shaped pizza and champagne). I like the Mrs. Fields to work idea though!

We do both. We have a joint account for bills, food, etc. then we keep a little separate for hookers, blow, etc.

This is what we do.

Joint account for rent food and bills. Separate accounts for personal bills (insurance, loans, etc)

It's super nice to wake up, drink coffee, read for an hour or so, and get into the day. Fucking a, weekends I see you.

I'm totally banking on getting off for snow tomorrow. That's never backfired, right?

Political post on CT alert: don't know which advisor told Obama he should go after 529 college funds, but that seems extraordinarily out of touch.

Yeahhh what's the deal with that?? We are currently trying to figure out what to do for squirrel.

Joint. We both have credit union accounts that the other isn't added to but neither of us use them. I also have a Discover card left from college that I don't think HTTD was ever added to but he has the password and probably checks it more than I do.

This is us. We'll just do a nice dinner together sometimes (usually not Valentines where we do nothing). Even Christmas is more, "let's spend out money on some project of the house or trip that we wouldn't normally do." #boringcouplelife

I'm totally banking on getting off for snow tomorrow. That's never backfired, right?

Haha I did this last winter a couple times. Just got absolutely shitfaced assuming a snow day the next day. About a 50/50 success rate.

One time I had one of those unicorn rainbow once in infinity things where you just get blackout drunk and wake up feeling like a million bucks. And went into work and crushed. Exception that proves the rule that you should just go for it hard today jdawg.

Wow yesterday got aggressive. And I'm not even sure how. Icelandic Mountain bro can HAMMER some beers.

I apparently woke my gf up last night while we were both sleeping by musing on whether "extant" entered the lexicon as a shortened, heightened form of "existent."

i bartended last night. tending bar for a millenial crowd is almost kind of pointless because they drink more than anyone else but don't have any cash on them. maybe i should connect them to a venmo account.

brasky i see why you're going to bartending school, you can make $ and connections

I just got the twattrr caus I had to not by choice I only follow norm macdonalds and jay moores is there anybody else good to follow on twittatr no noob stuff please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back