• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents still live in the house they bought when I was 2.

When they die, we'll probably light it on fire and collect the insurance, rather than clean it out.

My wife is a Navy brat, so she's lived all over the place.

my mom lives in the same house that our family built in 93. it's sitting on a lot that had a house we lived in from like 86-whenever we started construction on the house and we rented a house a few blocks away during. live in another house in my hometown for a year or so and one in Winston for the first 6 months of my life before we moved to FL.

I only remember living in the house that my parents still reside in. They'll stay in that house for 5-7 more years until they leave California at retirement.

get him something like this, instead:

Hawk-Classic-10002HJB.png

Damn, that's a nice, but ridiculously expensive pocket knife. I keep a Case Sodbuster or Peanut on me for daily use. Sometimes I'll carry something else, but I won't feel too bad if I misplace it.

I'm eating a chocolate chip cookie that was made out of crushed oreos. They probs got the recipe from Tasty. It's good doe.

I just don't get the idea of carrying around a pocket knife. The only time I use a knife outside of kitchen is when I'm cutting bait. Seems like just another thing to fill up your pockets and possibly lose.

I just don't get the idea of carrying around a pocket knife. The only time I use a knife outside of kitchen is when I'm cutting bait. Seems like just another thing to fill up your pockets and possibly lose.

I used to carry one every day and never used it. Now, only when I'm fishing/hiking/doing outdoorsy stuff.

Damn, that's a nice, but ridiculously expensive pocket knife. I keep a Case Sodbuster or Peanut on me for daily use. Sometimes I'll carry something else, but I won't feel too bad if I misplace it.

yeah, i have one of their micarta-handled ultralights which is a little cheaper. But the steel is high quality. I've had it for about 5 years and the edge is still very sharp. it's flat enough and light enough to wear in suit pants.

i use mine all the time for odd jobs

I just broke out the drill to make the hole in the bottom of my Xmas tree large enough to fit on my stand.

I feel manly as fuck right now. Also, so many good double entendres.

Man figuring out healthcare coverages is fucking painful. If a late 30s atty w some pretty decent degrees has to make 2 calls and multiple hours of web research, its probably too fucking complicated.

I'm not there yet, but I can see where 2&2's bitterness comes from.

Man figuring out healthcare coverages is fucking painful. If a late 30s atty w some pretty decent degrees has to make 2 calls and multiple hours of web research, its probably too fucking complicated.

You were raped by Roy Cooper too?

Dude, lets compare notes. The place I'm coming in at is averaging a cost of $600/employee.

People who carry knives definitely seek out opportunities to use their knives, usually involving situations where a car key would suffice.

Biff how much do stolen wake forest football game plans go for to opposing teams? We talkin franklins? benjamins? buckets?

You fuggin kidding me for these flight costs to go back home for the holidays?

Uh. No shit. You're less than 2 weeks out from the year's most expensive time to travel. Way to plama up that planning.

Shouldn't one of your 7 employers provide you with coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back