• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've carried a knife every day since high school.

I swear, Wake Foresters...

Can't think of a time in everyday life when I'm not close enough to a cutting instrument or a key won't do in a pinch. What do you knife carriers use them for?

Do we still wait until tj Karl announces death...Allan thicke had passed away from a heart attack.

My great uncle died a few years back and my great aunt gave us each a pocket knife of his. I've had it in my purse since then and used it once but in the time it took me to retrieve it, half the task had been finished by someone's car keys. Def just don't really live a life where I need it often.

I feel like I'd get a lot more whittling done if I carried a pocket knife.

I think the task was cutting string to tie shit to some newlyweds car.

Got one of these Samsung VR gears for free with my new phone. The technology is raw, but it's amazing.

They should find a way to integrate a pocketknife into the iPhone.

hell yeah done - take that, narrative persuasion lit review.

A friend brought me a small Swiss Army knife back from Switzerland in college. It was one I could carry on my keychain so I had it there. Can't remember if I ever actually used it, but then I was flying somewhere, forgot I had it on my key chain, and had to throw it out at the airport (wasn't worth it to me to mail it to myself). Oops!

I have a couple nice knives but you can't take them anywhere anymore thanks obama

15390976_10211385841072055_4155983448143464710_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back