• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't live in bumfuck anymore, dude, they check your pockets and bags at sporting events, concerts, etc.

you've had your pockets checked at what sporting events? i've been to plenty of sporting events and concerts and have never had an issue with a tiny pen knife. you're paranoid and/or lying

Last edited:
you've had your pockets checked at what sporting events? i've been to plenty of sporting events and concerts and have never had an issue with a tiny pen knife. you're paranoid and/or lying

Metal detectors at NFL and NBA gates.

so... it appears as if the dungeon was once again violated last night. fucking holiday parties.

lol there are metal detectors at the wells fargo center where i have partial season tix bruh

I don't carry a knife, but I can certainly see the pragmatism in doing so. Several times I've seen my FIL and BIL instantly handle oddjobs around the house with the pocket knives they carry.

On the other hand, I don't think carrying a gun around serves a practical purpose for the general population.

i also have a metal detector at my office, but 9 times out of 10 i don't have to go through it

only when there are important ppl in the building, typ i just flash my badge

Yeah, I was about to say that anytime you visit a courthouse or big office building you have to go through security.

typically at union transfer or smaller venues it's a 50/50 chance they pat you down, and it's usually looking for idiots who would bring a bowl in instead of joints or whatever

they did take my wife's mace the other night but let her put it on a ledge near the entrance and it was still there when we came out

Yeah, I was about to say that anytime you visit a courthouse or big office building you have to go through security.

cool, so you put your tiny pocket knife and keys in the bowl and move on with your life

so many betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back