• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he’ll get a new license plate now.

hypothetical friendsgiving for the chat thread

you're bringing your best dish to impress

what are you bringing?

(sorry, ITC -- this is a potluck, so feel free to not come)
Cranberry chutney. Except for those of you who prefer ridges :facepalm: on your jellied cranberries. That just means more for the rest of us.
I am really struggling with the crier on my team. She had a melt down today because she felt another sales person in an org we support was overly mean.
I do not know how to handle this person. She seems overwhelmed with the volume of work, on verge of tears semi-regularly from BEING overwhelmed. yikes
Sounds like there may be something else going on. Can you suggest she reach out to your EAP or other similar resource?

I'm a little worried about all these people bringing potatoes dishes you can't slather gravy onto

Thanksgiving is for your best mashed potatoes first and foremost, other potato dishes are superflous, maybe focus on some sweet potato dishes instead?

It’s so imperative that mako connect IRL with 22 now and get some sort of video response to the permaban.

Cranberry chutney. Except for those of you who prefer ridges :facepalm: on your jellied cranberries. That just means more for the rest of us.

Sounds like there may be something else going on. Can you suggest she reach out to your EAP or other similar resource?
maybe...i actually think she'll be offended by me suggesting that at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back