• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe...i actually think she'll be offended by me suggesting that at this point.
Always a possibility, but if she is that "overwhelmed" then talking with someone - a coach, if not a counselor - may be helpful to guide her as she walks through this time. Do you have a decent HR business partner you can consult for potential ways to introduce the topic?

Always a possibility, but if she is that "overwhelmed" then talking with someone - a coach, if not a counselor - may be helpful to guide her as she walks through this time. Do you have a decent HR business partner you can consult for potential ways to introduce the topic?
not that i have met yet. Which is sort of problematic now that i think about it. I'm going to have to find out who it is... i've got another bubbling HR situation. yeesh

I'm a little worried about all these people bringing potatoes dishes you can't slather gravy onto

Thanksgiving is for your best mashed potatoes first and foremost, other potato dishes are superflous, maybe focus on some sweet potato dishes instead?
i'm in charge of the sweet potatoes for real thanksgiving

Speaking of saltines and American cheese this is one of my favorite redneck holiday party foods that I make

I'm a little worried about all these people bringing potatoes dishes you can't slather gravy onto

Thanksgiving is for your best mashed potatoes first and foremost, other potato dishes are superflous, maybe focus on some sweet potato dishes instead?
You don't do dressing? No taters at our house.

Wake should produce Marucci posters for sale. May be the most popular dude on Wake's football team in years. Dude may be the next Tom Brady !

My mom spends too much time on the dressing to ruin it by adding taters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back