• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and also the relentless shitting on our skills positions, but that wasn’t Clawson tbf

I’d say who it was but he won’t see it anyway since he’s not coming around here anymore

I don’t pay $75 for internet and $130 for streaming services a month to fuck with a tv antenna. Why don’t I just start listening to 8track tapes while I’m at it. If I want to watch Gilmore Girls reruns I’ll watch CW, it’s not meant for college football games and I’ll die right here on that hill. It’s embarrassing for the school.
They have ACC basketball also
:couch:

Guessing clawson has zero trust in the kicking game huh. Seems like a panic move in a season full of them

So when Kern leads us to victory the elephant in the room will be the only ACC wins were our 2 backup QBa

Of course my flight chooses to leave on time right now.

Go Deacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back