• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 63: brasky & ??? sitting in a tree,*correction* NOT E-M-A-I-L-I-N-G

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least you knew to check for that. way to be a radical girl!

I'm totally keeping Mr. McGibblets as a secret from Mrs. Say Hey. She will be as surprised as the peanut.

just went to WAR with my daughter trying to get her to take a nap. she kept getting pissed off and jumping out of her bed. i told her that she was going to be in her room for the next two hours and that time would go a lot quicker if she were to fall asleep. i could tell she was tired but was fighting it so i just let her run around and go crazy in her room while i watched on the video monitor. about 10 minutes of that wiped her out and she fell asleep on the floor. been down for 20 minutes now. VICTORY IS MINE!!!

Winning

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345915842134.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345915842134.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
Bar results coming in today could have been very, very bad but instead it is very good.

Congrats to WakeUp!! And our bachelorette =)

Around the Triangle right now, they have all these life-size cows that have been painted or otherwise decorated. Pretty sure they're going to be displayed for a bit, then sold off for charity to benefit a local children's hospital. Only, over in Chapel Hill, the douchebag students keep defacing them. The most recent vandals got caught. Gonna be pretty funny when they are sentenced to like 5,000 hours of community service. Dickheads.

watching non-major tennis for the first time in my life just because it's being held at winston. Where is the stadium?

I love how Isner is like our native son since he won the inagural event. Is that like the first pro event ever in winston?

watching non-major tennis for the first time in my life just because it's being held at winston. Where is the stadium?

like WFfb115 said, it's where the student tailgate lot used to be. tucked right under the east stands of BB&T so it uses those concession stands and bathrooms.

I love how Isner is like our native son since he won the inagural event. Is that like the first pro event ever in winston?

Isner is also from Greensboro (and gorgeous but I've harped on that enough on this CT) so he is the local. Davis Cup came though WS a few times, not sure if that counts as "major"?

Congrats WakeUp... saw on Facebook that you had passed. I'm jealous that y'all find out so early.

so many y'alls in the last few posts.

T-MINUS 5 HOURS UNTIL AVETT BROTHERS.

My weekends are so productive lately. I feel like too much of a grown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back