• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 69-ing. pitcest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhh!!!

Mom sent a care package w/ molasses cookies (homemade, duh) and mallowcreme pumpkins.

suffering from a sudden-onset quarter life crisis.

balls, why does this always happen at bedtime?

i've been watching how to make it in america on hbogo and while the show itself is ok, its soundtrack is awesome

Agreed. They hooked me with the Aloe Blacc intro music. It's a pretty solid concept for a show but they never really took advantage of it.

Yeah, Dalmations suck though.
:umkc:
6a00d83451bb5369e20120a5cc4cc0970c-800wi

Looks nice. I never knew Samsung made fridges.

samsung makes eeeerthang

yeah, they make pretty nice fridges. at least that's what chief over at hh gregg told me. my wife was definitely vice president in charge of appliance procurement in the kitchen remodel. we just got the backsplash finished today and i'm in love with the subway tile. clean, effective, and doesn't take away from the granite.

We have a Samsung washing machine and have been very impressed.

Just got off a flight from CLT to JFK. Reclined the whole way. Person in front of me reclined as well. There was plenty of legroom.

bunch of DWARVES on that flight obvi.

had a blast at the game last night. hope the Nats can pull it out tonight because I've got tix for Monday. flying home this weekend to finally drive my car back to DC.

so I'm in line at Starbucks drive thru an the person in front of me was literally taking 10 minutes to order. turns out she ordered $70 worth of coffee. whyyyyyy are you in the drive thru?!?!?!

suffering from a sudden-onset quarter life crisis.

balls, why does this always happen at bedtime?

HAHA I feel the same way about bedtime. ALWAYS. Whatever it is, hope you feel better today!

so I'm in line at Starbucks drive thru an the person in front of me was literally taking 10 minutes to order. turns out she ordered $70 worth of coffee. whyyyyyy are you in the drive thru?!?!?!

$70?! Dang. She must have done something bad at work and need to make up for it with her coworkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back