• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere here I saw a British comedy sketch someone posted.

Wasn’t familiar with them but thought it was great.

Phrase or concept of the day: The Inebriati.

Good work.

Passed a Rolls Royce on the beltline in Raleigh today. Don’t see that every day

Passed a Rolls Royce on the beltline in Raleigh today. Don’t see that every day

At least once a week on my way home from work I pass the same orange McLaren driving the other direction on 15-501. Like…what?

At least once a week on my way home from work I pass the same orange McLaren driving the other direction on 15-501. Like…what?

What motivates people to drive cars like that ? Do they have a superspeedway in their backyard or do they just want to look like assholes all of the time ? I can definitely see driving a Porsche at a certain level, and even some Ferraris, but a $500K supercar is a bit much.

What motivates people to drive cars like that ? Do they have a superspeedway in their backyard or do they just want to look like assholes all of the time ? I can definitely see driving a Porsche at a certain level, and even some Ferraris, but a $500K supercar is a bit much.

It’s truly insane. I always assumed it’s just an outright display of wealth but would definitely be curious to meet this person. Like even driving it around has to be such a huge pain in the ass because you can barely take it anywhere.

Used to see random Bentleys and Ferraris in Biltmore Park when I worked there. But it is a shopping center and neighborhood owned by the Vanderbilts so it tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back