• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the D even less while I'm feeling it slowly sliding out of every pore in my body. It's like being covered in slime.
200.webp

I met a nice attractive woman who works in a related non-academic field at a local conference. We talked about collaboration and exchanged info. I googled her when I got home and one of the first things that came up was her mug shot.

I wish I could say that’s the first time that’s happen but I can’t.

Got (expensive) new outdoor shutters for the house, and installation was included in the price. They are installing now, 3 guys are here. How much would you tip?

IMO $20 each, handed to them individually.

If there's a foreman/supervisor that's only there for part of the time, I don't tip them.

I also go out of my way to make sure there's a cheap cooler (so that they can take it) with good/different stuff for anybody working outside of the house and make sure there's open access to the guest bathroom.

I usually put out Gatorades/juice boxes/soda/water, along with iced towels & lunchables. It's amazing how often the Lunchables go first.

I put ~$20 total into the cooler, and have a few $20s ready for cash tips.

IMO $20 each, handed to them individually.

If there's a foreman/supervisor that's only there for part of the time, I don't tip them.

I also go out of my way to make sure there's a cheap cooler (so that they can take it) with good/different stuff for anybody working outside of the house and make sure there's open access to the guest bathroom.

I usually put out Gatorades/juice boxes/soda/water, along with iced towels & lunchables. It's amazing how often the Lunchables go first.

I put ~$20 total into the cooler, and have a few $20s ready for cash tips.
mad-men-don-draper.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back